Blackmagic Design 3G-SDI Arduino Shield
The Blackmagic 3G-SDI Shield for Arduino, known as expansion board with a double-sided SDI board to remotely custom control your Blackmagic camera that consists SDI Control Protocol. Main connections include 1 SDI input and 1 SDI output which allows you to connect any video signal via the SDI input and the SDI output connects to the camera which has full camera control protocol commands embedded into it.
The Blackmagic Design SDI Control Protocol makes use of the blanking space through the SDI data stream to send commands for certain functions such as shutter, colour correction, lens control, program return, tally, talkback and much more via the SDI cables.
- Programmable Camera Controller
- Open-Source Arduino Platform
- Control Camera Over SDI Program Return
- Compatible with BMD Studio Cameras
- Adjust Gain, Detail, Shutter, Zoom
- Adjust Focus, Iris, Pedestal
- Colour Corrector
- Program Using Arduino IDE
- Requires Arduino Controller
- Works with Other I2C BUS Controllers