- Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation 8K
Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation 8K
The Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation 8K is an Ultra HD live production switcher, designed with so many advanced features – making it ideal for massive live events, such as music festivals, house of worship, and concerts. Providing powerful features such as4 M/Es, 40 x 12G-SDI inputs, 24 x 12G-SDI aux outputs, 4DVEs, 16 Keyers, 4 media players, 4 multi viewers, 2 SuperSource and standards conversion on every SDI input – makes it a powerful 8K switcher.
Key features of the Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation 8K include 4 independent Ultra HD multi views that transforms into a full 8K resolution multi view; built-in control panel – giving you access control of the switcher; a large LCD screen built-in; a front panel control where you have full control of ATEM Constellation at any time; 40 independent 12G-SDI inputs where each input features its very own up and cross converter; broadcast transitions, DVE, Stingers and more; Professional Broadcast Talkback; internal media for stills and motion graphics; ATEAM Advanced Chroma Key in 8K; and live professional audio production.
- 40 x 12G-SDI Inputs, 2 x 12G-SDI Outputs
- 24 x 12G-SDI AUX Outputs
- Standards Converter on Each Input
- 4 x DVE, 16 x Keyers
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
- 40 Independent 12G-SDI Inputs when working in HD or Ultra HD, or when you switch over to 8K, then these 40 inputs transform into 10 Quad Link 12G-SDI 8K Inputs.
- 4 Independent Ultra HD Multi Views
- Built-In Control Panel – giving the operator control of the switcher. A large LCD screen is built-in as well so that you can view the program output and easily change switcher settings via on screen menus.
- The Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation 8K is extremely quiet with its state-of-the-art, high efficiency thermal system and three low speed cooling fans built-in.
- A Font Panel is provided where you can easily take full control of ATEM Constellation at any given time. Providing incredible power with both PGM/PVW or cut-bus style operation; and the buttons allow control of transitions, upstream/downstream Keyers, media players and fade to black.
- 24 Customisable 12G-SDI Outputs can be found on the Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation 8K. They very much similar to aux outputs; however, it's more powerful because you can route any external SDI input and all internal sources to any of the 24 12G-SDI outputs.
- The Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation 8K Production Switcher offers a wide range of hardware and software controls. These controls can be shared between all ATEM models for different live events. Simply connect it up to the switcher via ethernet and have full control of the switcher, you can upload media, mix audio and even control cameras.
- Features of the Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation 8K entails 8K Multiview with Labels, Tally and Meters. The Multiview enables you to monitor multiple sources on a single monitor; and each view has on screen status including a custom label, VU meters and tally.
- Quality 8K Broadcast transitions can be achieved such as mix, wipe, dip, and more. They can also be customised when adjusting parameters such as their duration, border width, border colour, position and direction. DVE Transitions are also provided which is great for graphic wipes and even stingers when used with the internal media players.
- Full Resolution 8K DVE can be done, having 4 independent Ultra HD DVEs that will function together as a single full resolution 8K DVE when you switch to 8K formats. Impressive quality can be achieved, even when positioning, resizing, and scaling, all in real time. You can also create picture-in-picture effects with customisable shadows, 3D borders and lighting.
- The Professional Broadcast Talkback is also supported by the Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation 8K to keep crews working as a single team. Talkback features a front 5 pin XLR headset connector, as well as a RJ45 talkback expansion connector for interfacing with industry standard systems such as ClearCom or RTS.
- A built-in media pool that stores broadcast quality RGBA graphics and animations that can be played back instantly by the two media players. To achieve the highest quality – the media pool can hold up to 24 full resolution 8K stills, or 64 Ultra HD or HD stills. You can also use motion graphics clips in animations and stingers can be up to 100 8K RGBA frames, 400 frames in Ultra HD or a massive 1600 frames in Full HD.
- The Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation 8K features the newly developed ATEM Advanced Chroma Key in 8K, with 16 ATEM Advanced Keyers for high-quality chroma or luminance keying. The advanced Chroma Keyer is quite powerful as it features a colour picker to sample background colours for an automatic generation of the key parameters. You have full control and precise controls for edge and flare, and there’s an option where you have the foreground colour corrector to match the look of the foreground layer to the background.
- With 40 multi rate 12G SDI input connections, ATEM Constellation 8K is compatible with HD, Ultra HD and 8K SDI sources. When working in HD, it's easy to operate at high frame rates up to 720p60, 1080p60 and 1080i59.94 formats. When you switch to Ultra HD, you can work in 2160p formats up to 60 frames per second all using a single 12G SDI connection. When switched to 8K it’s now possible to operate in 4320p formats up to 60p using Quad Link 12G SDI which allows real time 8K using 4 BNC cables. Only multi rate 12G SDI allows switching between HD, Ultra HD and 8K formats so you can instantly adapt to the needs of the job you are doing anywhere in the world.
- With a built in Fairlight audio mixer, the ATEM Constellation makes it possible to do extremely complex live sound mixing. The internal mixer features a massive 156 channels, for the biggest audio mixer in a live production switcher. 80 mixer channels are de embedded from the SDI inputs, while an extra 64 audio channels are input via MADI in. Each input channel features the highest quality 6 band parametric EQ and compressor, limiter, expander and noise gate as well as full panning. You get extra channels for the analog input, talkback microphone and media players. All this audio power can be controlled via the ATEM Software Control, a Mackie compatible panel or Fairlight Audio Console.
- The ATEM Software Control Panel gives you total control over your switcher and is included free. ATEM Software Control Panel features a beautifully designed interface with a visual switcher and parameter palettes for making quick adjustments. Multiple users can connect to the switcher via Ethernet and all work on different parts of the event at the same time. The ATEM Software Control also lets you access camera control, audio mixing, media, macro programming and even control of HyperDeck disk recorders. You can even save the full state of the switcher as XML files, plus all media is backed up from the media pool. Plus, you can run the software on Mac or Windows.
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation 8K
- SD Card with Software
40 x BNC, 12G-SDI
1 x BNC, MADI
1 x BNC, REF
2 x 1/4" Phone, Analog Audio
2 x BNC, Main
24 x BNC, 12G-SDI
4 x BNC, Multiview
2 x 1/4" Phone, Analog Audio
1 x USB Type-B
1 x RJ45, Control
1 x RJ45, Talkback
1 x RJ12, Remote
|Video Format Support||8K
3840 x 2160p: 50.94/50/29.97/25/24/23.98
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 292M, 296M, 424M, 425M Level A and B
SMPTE 2081-1, 2081-10
SMPTE 2082-1, 2082-10, 2082-12
|Color Space||REC 601, REC 709, REC 2020.|
|SDI Auto Switching||Automatically Detects between Level A and Level B 3G/6G/12G-SDI. Requires 2SI in 8K Mode.|
|Processing Delay||UHD 4K: 7 x Lines
8K: 10 x Lines
High Sierra (10.13)
Mojave (10.14 or Later)
8.1 or 19 (64-Bit)
|Power||2 x Internal Power Supplies
100 to 240 VAC
Usage: 300 W
2 x IEC Connectors
|Environmental||Operating: 0 to 40°C
Storage: -29 to 16°C
Relative Humidity: 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
|Dimensions||48.26 x 8.99 x 33.6 cm|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001