In today’s episode of OrmsTV, we are back with Deon and Roger Machin, Professional Product Manager at Canon South Africa. This time the guys discuss the BRAND NEW Canon EOS 6D Mark II. Ideal for photographers and moviemakers who want full-frame, high-resolution performance in a compact and versatile package. Its 26.2 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor works in concert with the excellent DIGIC 7 Image Processor to deliver photographs and videos of incredible quality.
Numerous advancements have been made over its predecessor to improve upon every aspect of image capture and creation, delivering more vivid imagery in a variety of shooting situations. This setup offers an improved native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, as well as speedy shooting rates of up to 6.5 fps.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Digital Camera Specifications:
• 26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor
• Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System
• Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection & Full HD 60p
• DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100–40000
• Vari-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD
• Built-in Wi-Fi®, NFC, Bluetooth® and GPS Capability
• High-speed Continuous Shooting at up to 6.5 fps
• Dust- & Water-resistant
You can find the official press release by Canon here.
If you’d like to see more videos like this you can subscribe to OrmsTV, we have a whole lot of interesting stuff coming up. As always we love hearing from you, so please feel free to let us know what you think in the comment section below! If you have any specific videos you’d like to see, let us know and we’ll try to answer your questions in an upcoming video.