Meet the new Sony a7R II Full Frame Mirrorless Camera, 42.4 megapixels of mind blowing fun!
Sony recently announced the all new a7R II Mirrorless Camera, with the world’s first full-frame 42.4 megapixel 35mm back-illuminated CMOS sensor that takes the world of mirrorless imaging to another level. The Fast Hybrid AF system makes use of 399 phase-detect points and 25 contrast-detect points that allow for extremely accurate tracking, while 5-axis image stabilisation reduces blur which otherwise tends to affect handheld shots. In addition to this, the a7R II is the first full-frame camera to offer internal UHD 4K video recording at 30 or 24 fps. Find the key features and images of this impressive camera below.
There’s no word on local availability and pricing yet, but here’s a quick rundown of the specifications and a look at the beautiful hardware design.
Key Features Include:
- 42 MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log2 Gamma
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 399 Phase-Detect AF Points & 5 fps Burst
- 0.5″ 2.36M-Dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- 3.0″ 1,228.8k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- ISO 102,400 and Silent Shutter Mode
- Durable Reduced-Vibration Shutter Design
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC