Enter our Orms Braai Day Photo Competition and stand a chance to win a Lowepro Flipside Sport camera bag!
In celebration of this year’s Braai Day on Tuesday September 24th, we’ll be giving away an awesome Lowepro Flipside Sport 10L AW camera bag in our Braai Day Photo Competition!
Here’s how it works:
Submit a photo that you’ve created that summarises that unique South African feeling – a photo that describes South Africa in one shot – by emailing it to email@example.com before 10AM on Wednesday 18 September. An internal team will judge the entries and we’ll upload our selection to the Orms Direct Facebook page, where the community will vote for their favourite photo by “liking” it. The photographer that submitted the photo with the most “likes” by Monday 23 September will win a Lowepro Flipside Sport 10L AW camera bag worth R1,695!
- Monday 16 September 2:00 PM: Competition entries open.
- Wednesday 18 September 10:00 AM: Competition entries closed.
- Wednesday 18 September 2:00 PM: Competition photos uploaded to Facebook for voting. Update: The photos are now uploaded! Go vote for your favourite!
- Monday 23 September 12:00 PM: Winning photo announced.
Now that you’ve got the details, what are you waiting for?! Go shoot or select that winning image and submit it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please view the terms and conditions below!
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to all South African residents, 18 and older.
- Only one photograph per person will be accepted. If more than one photograph is received, only the first photograph will count as an entry.
- The photograph needs to be taken in South Africa, or be South African themed. This theme is open to the photographer’s interpretation.
- The date that the photograph is or was captured is not important. You can either create a new photograph specifically for the competition, or select one from your personal archive.
- You may only submit a photograph that you have personally created.
- If we receive too few entries, or the entries received are of poor quality, we reserve the right to extend or cancel the competition.
- The deadline for photographic submissions is 10:00 AM on Wednesday 18 September.
- The winning photograph will be selected by the community and the winner will be announced on Monday 23 September.
- By submitting a photograph, the photographer is not guaranteed an entry. All photographs will pass through an initial internal judging panel before being selected as finalists.
- All copyrights are retained by the photographer. Orms reserves the right to share the photograph on our marketing platforms for the purposes of promoting the competition.
- Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below!