Stand a chance of winning a ticket to legendary DSLR videographer Philip Bloom’s upcoming Cape Town workshop.
*We’ve contacted the winner of yesterday’s Joburg ticket giveaway, but we’re still awaiting a reply. Hopefully, we’ll be able to announce both winners on Twitter later today!
We have one ticket to give away for the one-day workshop in Cape Town on 13 October 2012, which will be held at Photo Hire Studios, 47 De Villiers Street, Zonnebloem. Everything you need to know is listed on the event’s official page, but feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
How To Enter
Simply retweet the following tweet. It’s that easy!
— Orms Direct (@OrmsDirect) September 21, 2012
If you copy and paste, please make sure you include the Bit.ly link, @OrmsDirect, and most importantly the hashtag #BloomSA. No link/mention/hashtag, no valid entry! The winner will be chosen randomly before the end of the day.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to permanent South African residents only.
- A valid entry consists of tweeting/retweeting the entirety of the tweet’s contents, including all “@” mentions and all “#” hashtags.
- The winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org.
- The tickets are not transferable for cash or between events.
- The winner is responsible for all travel and accommodation costs, so please make sure that you are able to attend the event before entering.
- The winner will be notified by end-of-day 21 September 2012 via a direct message on Twitter. If the winner is not following @OrmsDirect or it is not possible to send the winner a direct message, another winner will be chosen.
- If the winner does not respond to our notification within a reasonable timeframe, another winner will be chosen and notified.
- The winner will need to provide Orms Direct with their full names, mobile phone number and SA ID number, which will be kept confidential and only used to provide entry to the event.
- Judges decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Still not sure who this Philip Bloom guy is? Read more about him and his workshops on Be Creative Events.