Holding on to inherited artwork that holds a special place in your heart but not your walls? Orms Print Room & Framing is here to help!
Making a space truly feel like your own starts with a personal touch, what could be more personal than the beloved works of art you’ve always admired on the walls of Granny’s home? While she may have been a fan of dark stained wood that doesn’t really fit in with your aesthetic, so these treasured artworks sit in storage gathering dust or hidden in the guest bedroom when they really deserve that coveted space above your fireplace.
This is where Orms Print Room & Framing swoops in to save the day and your design aesthetic. With hand-crafted completely customisable framing options to perfectly suit every space. And now we’re giving you the chance to hit the refresh button on the artwork that you love but that just doesn’t fit in your space with custom framing to truly make that piece yours. We’re looking for paintings, drawings and multimedia works; please no photographs, we’re looking for something new and exciting to challenge us. From 1 July to 31 July 2019 we’re asking you to send in a photo or two of your most tired art pieces that you feel are in need of a refresh. To do this simply fill in the form below, submit your image and tell us about the artwork you’ve nominated.
What are you waiting for? Get your submissions in and stand the chance to have your tired artworks refreshed with a custom framing creation from the master hands of Orms Print Room & Framing!
All fields with an asterisk symbol are required.
Terms & Conditions
- The Refresh Your Tired Artworks With Custom Framing (the ” Competition”) is only available for residents of South Africa.
- To enter the Competition you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen).
- Two winners will be chosen at the judges discretion. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Competition runs from 1 July 2019 until midnight on 31 July 2019 and takes place through the Orms Connect Blog Sign Up form.
- Entries must be made through the Competition form hosted on the Orms Connect Blog.
- The Competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of The Organisers as well as their spouses, business partners and associates.
- The winner will be contacted by email after the draw. Three attempts will be undertaken to contact the winner. All attempts to contact the winner will be made by email or phone and any other means of contact we have available to us. If there is no response from the winner within 3 days of the initial email/phone call we will be compelled to pick a new winner. The subsequent winner will then fall into the same above criteria for contact.
- The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The judges reserve the right to cancel the Competition at any time and not award two winners.
- Any shipping or crating costs are for the winners account and will not be covered by Orms Print Room & Framing.
- The prize does not include Museum Glass.
- By entering the competition and submitting images you acknowledge and consent to your images being used for Marketing purposes.