Win the ultimate adventure experience and a new GoPro HERO7 Black with GoPro Global Ambassador Chris Rogers, for yourself and three of your mates!
What better way to test the capabilities of the new GoPro HERO7 than by putting in through the paces with GoPro Global Ambassador Chris Rogers! GoPro creates the ultimate adventure cameras for the explorer who refuses to be ordinary. The introduction of their latest HERO7 allows those adventurers to go even further and capture the extraordinary!
That’s why Orms and Chris Rogers have put together the ultimate adventure experience for one lucky winner and three of their adventure-loving friends to truly test the limits of their latest GoPro HERO7 Black on the ‘Ultimate Cape Town Adventure Day with Chris Rogers’.
Our lucky winner will experience a full day of heart-racing action, while capturing every moment on their new GoPro HERO7 Black, here’s a sneak peek at what to expect on your GoPro HERO7 Ultimate Adventure Experience:
The Ultimate Kayaking Experience from the V&A Waterfront with the team from Atlantic Outlook – the 2-hour Kayak Tour will take you along the stunning Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the V&A Waterfront, past the Green Point lighthouse, before cruising back to base. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town waters and while you may not be lucky enough to encounter all this beautiful wildlife on every tour, we can assure you that all your senses will be tantalised.
Cape Sidecar Adventures After being kitted out with a leather jacket, funky helmet and goggles you will be have your breath taken away on a vintage World War II sidecar with Cape Sidecar Adventures and taken on a scenic trip along the city’s Atlantic Seaboard , Camps Bay & seaside harbour village of Hout Bay including a brief stop on Chapman’s Peak Drive for a photo opportunity and leg stretch.
After a spot of lunch, you will head off to Cape Town Ziplines where you’ll meet your guides as they will assist with a safety briefing. Once you have kitted up you will embark on a 1.8Km 4×4 drive into the mountains at the foot of the Table Mountain reserve. The First of the 7 cables start off with a 240-meter zipline and from here the fun escalates as you descend down the mountain as the heights of the drops slowly increase for maximum adventure!
Update : This competition has now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- The GoPro HERO7 Ultimate Adventure Experience Competition (the ” Competition”) is only available for residents of South Africa.
- The Ultimate Adventure Experience will take place in Cape Town, should the Winner (the “Winner”) not reside in Cape Town or the Western Cape they will be responsible for transportation to and from the destination.
- There will be 1 winner drawn by random selection. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Competition can be entered into 3 different ways: Instagram, Facebook or the Orms Connect blog
- To enter the Competition the right procedure needs to be followed as indicated on each channel
- The organisers of the Competition may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition, by posting such amendments on their website
- The Competition runs from 27 September 2018 until midnight on 27 October 2018 and takes place through the Orms Connect Blog Sign Up form
- The Winner (the “Winner”) will receive one GoPro HERO7 Black for use on the Adventure Day, and its yours to keep thereafter.
- The three friends chosen by the winner (the “Winner”) will each receive a GoPro on loan for the day but will be required to return them once the day has completed.
- The Winner (the “Winner”) and Chris Rogers will determine a suitable date for their shared GoPro HERO7 Ultimate Adventure Experience.
- Winners shall use the prize at their own risk. Orms shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using this prize (hereinafter referred to as ” The Organisers”)
- Any expense/s which may result from the possession of and/or use of the prize/s is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Organisers accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or any late, lost or corrupted entries. Orms is not liable for any costs incurred, response received or any consequences of user error.
- To enter the Competition you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen).
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of The Organisers as well as their spouses, business partners and associates
- The winner will be contacted by email after the draw. Three attempts will be undertaken to contact the winner. All attempts to contact the winner will be made by email or phone and any other means of contact we have available to us. If there is no response from the winner within 3 days of the initial email / phone call we will be compelled to pick a new winner. The subsequent winner will then fall into the same above criteria for contact.
- The winner agrees to supply a valid identification document (SA ID or passport), proof of address, congratulatory post, and any other validation procedure determined by the Organisers, in order to claim the prize.
- The winner agrees to have his/her photo taken, which may be used together with their full names by for advertising and promotional purposes, subsequent to receiving the winner’s consent, which consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
- The prize is non transferrable and cannot exchanged for cash.
- By entering this competition, you accept these terms and conditions.
- Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she may be automatically disqualified.
- The GoPro HERO7 Ultimate Adventure Experience competition is run across three separate channels, with three separate entry mechanisms. Please follow the entry mechanism instructions as they appear on each platform.
- Only one winner will be chosen at random from across all three platforms.