Stand a chance to WIN the latest GoPro Hero5 Black with Orms! All you have to do is share your best video to enter! Details in the post.
This Competition has closed!
Update 2 November 2016: We are extremely excited to announce that the winner of the all new GoPro Hero5 Black is… Michael Nel with “Pennyboarding on Table Mountain”! Congratulations on the win Michael, we really hope you enjoy the GoPro! Thank you to everyone who entered, you all did really well. We received so many great videos, you certainly didn’t make this easy on us!
Watch Micheal’s winning video below…
Previous: 22 September 2016: It’s time for another awesome competition with Orms and GoPro South Africa! This October, you can stand a chance to WIN the brand new, just announced GoPro Hero5 Black worth R7995!
All you need to do is capture, edit and share a fun, adventurous or extreme sports movie taken with any camera and edited with one of GoPro’s Free mobile apps – Quik or Splice and stand a chance to win the GoPro Hero5 Black!
All video types are welcome, so get outside with friends and family and capture life’s most memorable moments!
GoPro is calling the all new Hero5 Black “Simply the best GoPro, ever.” They’re certainly not wrong. The Hero5 Black is the company’s first flagship action camera since the Hero 4 was unveiled in 2014. Features include voice control, waterproof to 10 meters without casing, image stabilisation, 4K video and so much more. As they say, “It all gets easy”.
Product highlights include:
- Supports 4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120 Video
- Capture 12MP Photos at 30fps
- Ultra Wide Angle Glass Lens
- Waterproof to 33′
- Voice Control
- Image Stabilisation
- Rear Touchscreen
- Wi-Fi for Remote Monitoring and Control
- Interval Capture for Time Lapse
- Linear Video Mode Corrects Distortion
- Flat and Curved Adhesive Mounts Included
How To Enter
- Upload a 30-60 second Quik or Splice video edit on Facebook or Instagram to enter the competition. Video can be recorded using any camera.
- Importantly, your video must have the GoPro | Quik/Splice outro in the video.
- You must use the hashtags #IWinWithOrms and #ItAllGetsEasyWithGoPro. See, we told you it gets easy!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition closes 17 October 2016.
- Video must be between 30 seconds and 60 seconds in length and can consist of footage recorded using any camera. The video should contain footage of any fun, adventurous or extreme sporting event.
- No profane language, violence, sex or personal attacks on people or organisations.
- You must be a fan of Orms on Facebook, follow Orms on Twitter or Instagram.
- No exchanges or returns available – the prize is awarded as is.
- To be eligible you must be a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa.
- A winner will be selected and notified within 2 weeks after closing.
- The winner will be chosen by GoPro South Africa’s Brand Manager, Shaun Rubenstein, Orms Pro Broadcast Manager, Juanne Whyte and Orms Founder, Mike Ormrod.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Here’s a little teaser of what the GoPro Hero5 Black is capable of: