Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- A compact zoom lens for EOS-M cameras that takes you closer to the action. An Image Stabilizer protects against blur from camera shake. STM technology delivers smooth, quiet focusing when shooting movies.
Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM features:
A compact zoom lens for EOS-M cameras that takes you closer to the action. An Image Stabilizer protects against blur from camera shake. STM technology delivers smooth, quiet focusing when shooting movies.
- Get closer to the action with your EOS-M camera
- Image Stabilizer keeps images sharp
- Compact enough to go anywhere
- Smooth, near-silent STM focusing
- Make quick adjustments with a manual focus ring
- Shoot great quality images – full of sharp details and rich colour
Compact zoom lens that takes you closer
Getting you closer to the action, the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM is designed exclusively for EOS-M cameras. It’s the perfect companion for the Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, allowing you to bring distant subjects closer – ideal for wildlife, sports and travel photography.
Optical Image Stabilizer
To help maintain sharpness, the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM features an Image Stabilizer that protects against the blur caused by accidental movement while shooting – known as camera shake. Shutter speeds up to 3.5 stops slower than usual can be used, enabling hand-held photography in low-light conditions.
STM focusing technology
Stepping motor (STM) technology delivers focusing that is fast and accurate when taking photos and smooth and near-silent when shooting video. Because STM movements are so smooth and quiet, video clips are free from unwanted focusing noise and distracting changes in focus.
Great quality images that you’ll be proud of
Sophisticated optical materials deliver photos that are packed with sharp detail, dynamic contrast and rich colours. Draw attention to your subject by isolating it against a smooth out-of-focus background.
Designed to make great photography easy
A manual-focus ring enables precise focusing adjustments to be made quickly and easily at any time. A closest-focusing distance of 1 meter is great for powerful portraits and close-ups details.
Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Canon 52mm Front Cap
- Canon Rear Lens Cap
|35mm film equivalent focal length (mm)||88-320|
|Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl)||23°20′ - 6°30′
15°40′ - 4°20′
27°50′ - 7°50′
|Lens construction (elements/groups)||17/11|
|No. of diaphragm blades||7|
|Closest focussing distance (m)||1.0|
|Maximum magnification (x)||0.21 (at 200mm)|
|Filter diameter (mm)||52|
|Max. diameter x length (mm)||60.9 x 86.5|
|Lens Cap||E-52 II|
|Magnification w/ Extension Tube EF12 II||Lens Dust Cap E|
|Magnification w/ Extension Tube EF25 II||Not Compatible|
|Extender Compatiblity||Not Compatible|
|Other Accessories||Not Compatible|
|Minimum aperture||¹ Minimum aperture if using 1/3stop increments|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001