Canon EOS C300 Mark II Cinema Camera - EF Mount
The Canon C300 Mark II is a professional 4K cinema video camera and replaces the popular C300. The C300 MK II features a Super 35 CMOS sensor that records Ultra HD/4K internally at up to 29.97 frames per second (fps), and 2K/Full HD up to 120 fps.
The Canon C300 Mark II also features improved dynamic range, operation, processing, audio and autofocus.
Canon EOS C300 Mark II features:
UHD 4K recording and 15 Stops of dynamic range.
The Canon C300 II can record 10-bit 4:2:2 files internally at up to 410Mbps in 4K, or 10/12-bit 4:4:4 files in 2K/Full HD, and with up to 15 stops of dynamic range. The high bit rates produces crisp and wide colour spectrum videos, while the high dynamic range captures more details in dark shadows and bright highlights.
2K/Full HD video recording at 120 FPS
The EOS C300 MK II is also capable of recording slow motion, 120 frames per second footage at 2K/Full HD. The camera’s sensor read-out speed is now twice as fast as the C300 MK I, and reduces rolling shutter distortion, allowing for crisp image capture in a moving environment, making it perfectly suited for capturing action sequences.
Super 35mm CMOS sensor with great low light performance
A new Canon-designed Super 35mm CMOS sensor delivers an increased light sensitivity for an ISO range from ISO 100 up to ISO 102,400, for exceptional low light performance, and low-noise videos.
EF Mount (Interchangeable to PL mount)
This version of the EOS C300 Mark II utilises a Canon EF mount that is compatible with all of Canon’s EF and EF-S lenses, including the special tilt-shift lenses, and features Canon Cine servo zoom lens support. The mount is also interchangeable (through a service) to a PL mount for even more lens options.
Features at a glance:
- 9.84 megapixel Super35 CMOS sensor
- Dual Digic DV5 Processors
- 4K/UHD up to 30fps Internally at 10-bit 4:2:2
- 2K/HD 10/12-bit 4:4:4 up to 60fps, Cropped 2K/HD mode up to 120fps
- XF-XAVC Intra 410/225/220/110Mbps and XF-XAVC Long GOP 50Mbps
- XF-XAVC Long GOP 35Mbps and 24Mbps for Proxy
- 15 Stops of Dynamic Range
- 4K RAW Externally (Can record 4K internally and 4K RAW externally at the same time)
- Flatter Canon Log Gamma 2 (and Canon Wide DR)
- Baked in Looks Option Allows Matching the Image of Other Cameras Internally
- ISO 100 to 102,400
- Dual CFast 2.0 Card Slots
- Dual 3G-SDI & HDMI (Unclear if the HDMI can output 4K)Supports BT.2020, Canon Cinema Gamut, and DCI-P3 Color Spaces
- XF-AVC intra for 4K, and XF-AVC Intra/Long GOP and Proxy options for 2K/Full HD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF (now covering approx. 80% of the frame vertically and 80% horizontally)
- Rotating 4" LCD
- OLED EVF 1024 x 576 with contrast ratio of 5000:1
- Built-in ND Filter. ND settings: OFF, 2 stops, 4 stops, 6 stops, 8 stops, 10 stops
- EF mount, interchangeable to PL
- Reduced rolling shutter distortion (When compared to C300 Mark I)
- Built-in Microphone
- XLR connections for 4 channel audio
In The Box
In The Box
- EOS C300 Mark II Body (with Grip)
- Shoulder Strap
- Camcorder Body Cap
- Monitor Unit
- Handle Unit
- Handle Bracket
- Expansion Unit Attachment
- Battery Pack (BP-A30)
- Battery Charger (CG-A10)
- Power Adapter (CA-A10)
- Eye Cup
- Viewfinder Cap
- Thumb Rest Tripod Base (TB-1) Measure Hook (x1) 50 cm Cables for Monitor Unit (x2) Hexagon Socket, Head Cap Screws (x10) with Allen Key
|Built-In ND Filters||Clear, 1/64, 1/16, 1/4|
|Autofocus System||Dual Pixel CMOS|
|Type||Rotating color LCD
4" (10.16 cm) diagonal
|Type||0.46" (1.32 cm) diagonal, color
|Angle Adjustment||Up and down 60°|
|Power Supply||14.4 VDC (battery pack), 16.7 VDC (DC input)|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001