DJI Ronin 2 with Ready Rig GS Pro Arm Kit
The DJI Ronin 2 is the most versatile professional 3-axis gimbal stabilization system from the world's leading gimbal and drone manufacturer, DJI. The Ronin 2 has incredible versatility thanks to an innovative design that makes handheld operation even easier than previous gimbals along with the Ready Rig; and enables effortless plugin cross-compatibility with other video support rigs. The DJI Ronin 2 features a carbon fiber construction that is both lightweight and rigid, enabling the gimbal to support up to 13.6 kg while weighing only 4.2 kg (Depending on setup). Other great features and advancements include: a hot-swapable dual battery system; four 14.4V power connections capable of powering a camera and/or accessories; smart automated timelapse, panorama, and camanchor modes; integrated screen; higher torque motors; a new remote controller; integrated GPS; and integrated camera controls.
Using the DJI Ronin 2 along with the Ready Rig reduces the strain far more on your hips making things so much more comfortable for longer shooting time and minimizing fatigue and also supports any gimbal/camera rig from 1-13,6kg.
DJI Ronin 2
- Professional 3-Axis Gimbal for DSLRs / Cinema Cameras
- 13.6kg Payload Capacity
- Enhanced SmoothTrack Algorithm and GPS
- Upright, Underslung, and Briefcase Modes
- Easy Underslung/Upright Transitions
Ready Rig GS
- Load Capacity Range of 1-13,6kg
- Vertical Axis Stabilization
- Telescoping Carbon Fiber Support Arms
- Compatible with Any Gimbal
- Operate Gimbal Over- or Underslung
- Aluminum & Carbon Fiber Construction
- Slim, Compact Design
- Soft bag Included
DJI Ronin 2
Professional 3-axis stabilisation
The Ronin 2 provides film makers with smooth and progressive stabilisation on 3 axes: pan, tilt, and roll. The stabilisation is done by strong motors and electronic speed controllers that actively compensates for any high frequency movement, providing smooth video for professional use.
More powerful, higher torque motors with 13.6kg and long/telephoto lens support
With up to eight times more powerful motors than previous models, the DJI Ronin 2 can accurately stabilise large camera kits of up to 13.6kg, even with long telephoto lenses, at sustained speeds of over 120km/h.
Flexible mounting and versatile design
The Ronin 2 is extremely versatile thanks to a clever design that enables the gimbal to be mounted onto cable cams, drones, cranes, vehicle mounts, steadicams and more. A newly designed detachable Grip allows Ronin 2 to stand up on its own and is easily separated when the lower part of the hand grip is not needed.
Easier to setup
Mounting and balancing has been greatly streamlined on the Ronin 2. This is thanks to integrated adjustment knobs, a re-designed camera mounting base, and an integrated touch screen for settings and adjustments.
The Ronin 2 features an integrated touchscreen to enable quick access to gimbal settings, adjustments, and intelligent features. Additionally the touchscreen can also change settings on a RED camera.
New controller and compatible with 3rd party controller
The Ronin 2 features a new remote controller that provides dedicated controls for joystick input speed and start/stop recording. The remote controller features an unobstructed control range of over 1 km. Additionally the Ronin 2 is also compatible with third party remote controllers such as hand wheels and traditional remotes through the onboard D-Bus port.
The SmoothTrack system translates your movements into smooth camera angle changes. Smoothtrack works automatically and does not need input from another user. Smoothtrack intuitively faces the camera in the direction you want, all while completely stabilized. Settings from speed to deadband to acceleration are fully customizable, and ‘Single Axis Follow Mode’ enables you to lock two axes while SmoothTrack guides your camera along only one axis of motion.
Smart Timelapse, Panorama, Camanchor & More
The DJI Ronin 2 features smart shooting modes such as Timelapse, Panorama, Camanchor & More. This removes the need for specialist expertise or additional equipment to get studio-oriented smart features.
Dual battery with 14.4V accessory/camera power ports
Powering the Ronin 2 is two 4280 mAh batteries giving the gimbal a maximum runtime of up to 8 hours. The batteries also power a 4 port 14.4V power hub capable of powering a RED camera and select accessories. The batteries are also hot-swapable to keep the camera and accessories powered and maximize shooting time.
- A built-in GPS provides the Ronin 2 with acceleration and speed information, which is used to stabilise the camera when moving at high speeds.
- Extreme durability thanks to a carbon fiber build, splash-proof enclosed motors, and self-heating batteries.
- Operation Modes: Underslung, Upright, Briefcase, Handheld, Car Mount, Aerial, Tripod, & Steadicam.
- Upgradable firmware
- Expanded Gimbal Assistant App. Available for iOS 9 or above; or Android 4.4 or above.
- Y axis stabilization, supports up to 13,6kg
- Extended range of motion
- Quick release connector for gimbals
- Carbon Fiber Rods
- 1000D Cordura pack exterior
- Precision engineered aerospace grade aluminium & only quality American parts
- Pass through a doorway or sit in a car with ease
- Unpack and get to work right away
- Light weight small footprint for travel
Ready To Go
This package contains the Ready Rig GS with the newly released ProArms.
The ProArms can be operated in the locked or unlocked position providing the operator support throughout the systems range.
Made to withstand the elements, these carbon fiber arms are all custom manufactured in the U.S.
Stop remounting your monitor for every configuration and always keep it in your line of site.
Built your camera package how you want because with the new ProArms you can carry up to 18kg!
- Ready Rig GS Stabilizer Kit with Case
- Carrying Bag
- DJI Ronin 2 3-Axis Handheld / Aerial Stabilizer
- Remote Controller
- 2 x TB50 Intelligent Batteries
- Dual TB50 Battery Mount
- Battery Charger
- Quad Charging Hub
- Battery Charger Power Cable
- Ronin 2 Power Hub
- Protective Case
- Hex Tool
- Assembly Hardware & Cables
|Number of Axes||3-Axis|
|Rotation Range||Pan: 360°
Tilt: 180° (-135 to 45°)
Roll: 90° (-45 to 45°)
|Follow Speed||Pan: 400°/s
|Load Capacity||30 lb / 13.6 kg|
|Stabilization Accuracy||±0.02° (Motionless)|
|Supported Camera Dimensions||W: 7.1 x H: 6.5 x D: 9.6" / W: 180 x H: 165 x D: 245 mm|
|Ports||1 x D-Bus Input
1 x USB Type-C
4 x Proprietary (Power) Output
2 x Proprietary (Power) Output
1 x D-Tap (Power) Output
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz
|Wireless Protocol||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Capacity (mAh)||4280 mAh|
|Capacity (Wh)||97.58 Wh|
|Battery Runtime||2.5 to 8 Hours|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium-Ion Polymer|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 122°F / -20 to 50°C|
|Dimensions||24.8 x 16.4 x 28.3" / 630 x 416 x 720 mm (with Handlebar)
13.8 x 16.4 x 20.9" / 350 x 416 x 530 mm (without Handlebar)
|Weight||12 lb / 5.5 kg (with Handlebar)
9 lb / 4.2 kg
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001