ExpoImaging Rogue Starter Lighting Kit
The Rogue Starter Lighting Kit from ExpoImaging is a versatile set of light modifiers to improve the quality and variety of lighting options when using a speed light.
Starter Kit Highlights:
- Innovative Rogue Light Modifiers
- Includes Small FlashBender Reflector
- Includes Small Diffusion Panel
- Includes Bounce Card/Flag
- Includes Universal Gel Kit and Case
- Attach to All Standard Shoe Mount Flash
The Starter Lighting Kit contains the innovative Small FlashBender Reflector to direct the light from your flash. Because it is malleable and firmly holds its position, the FlashBender can be shaped to be used as a snoot or to throw light in any direction, including onto your background. Also included is a Bounce Card/Flag to bounce or shield light and a Small Diffusion Panel which, when attached to the FlashBender, easily converts your speed light into a mini softbox producing a more even, flattering light. Lastly, the kit contains a Universal Gel Kit, which contains a wide variety of colored gels that attach to all standard shoe-mount flashes. The kit also comes with a pouch to organize and carry the gels.
Rogue gear by ExpoImaging are seemingly simple, but highly innovative tools designed for location photographers to make the most of their portable speed lights. Each of the components in the kit attaches easily, packs flat and will easily slip into any laptop case or camera bag. The FlashBender, Bounce Card and Diffusion Panel are made of high quality, durable materials. The reflective surface of the FlashBender and Bounce Card can be wiped clean and has been tested to be a neutral white and will not change the color of light from your flash. Rogue gels are made from quality Lee filters and printed with the gel name and f/stop-loss on each gel. Each component in the Starter Kit attaches easily to any standard size flash unit without the need of additional straps or adhesives.
- Small FlashBender
- The included Small FlashBender measures 10" x 7" (254mm x 178mm) and is remarkably malleable and sturdy. It will conform to any position you bend it and direct and control light as you wish.
- Bounce Card/Flag
- The included bounce card/flag can be attached to all four sides of your flash unit and used to either reflect light onto your subject or shield light away from it.
- Small Diffusion Panel
- The Small Diffusion Panel measures 9" x 4.5" (229mm x 114mm) and attaches directly to a Small FlashBender and acts as a mini softbox to produce an even, flattering light when shooting portraits with your speed light.
- Rogue Universal Gel Kit
- The Universal Gel Kit contains 14 color gels, 4 correction filters and 1 diffusion gel that attach to the head of any standard shoe-mount flash via the innovative gel-band and tabbed design. Rogue Gels are made from high quality material from LEE Filters UK and are individually labeled with the LEE Filter color name and the gel's measured f/stop loss value. Correction filters are also labeled with the Kelvin color temperature correction and camera white balance icon. A durable pouch is included to store and carry the gels.
- Rogue FlashBenders, Diffusion Panels, Bounce Cards and Gels fit a wide range of shoe mount flash brands, including: Canon, Konica, Metz, Minolta, Nikon, Nissin, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Quantum, Sigma, Sony and Vivitar.
In The Box
In The Box
ExpoImaging Rogue Starter Lighting Kit
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001