Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 - Neo Classic Instant Film Camera + Bag (Backordered)
Backordered with supplier
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm instax mini-type film to produce instant credit card sized prints.
- Retractable 60mm Lens
- Built-In Flash
- Six Shooting Modes
- Brightness Control
- Rechargeable Battery
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera from Fujifilm is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm instax mini-type film to produce instant credit card sized prints. It features a 60mm lens that is capable of focusing as close as 11.8" away. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack.
- Party Mode
- A longer exposure enables more ambient light to enter, making brighter backgrounds when the foreground is illuminated by the flash.
- Kids Mode
- Kids mode is useful to capture fast moving subjects like children and pets, and is effective even in low light conditions.
- Landscape Mode
- Shoot in landscape mode when you are shooting subjects that are more than 9' from your camera.
- Macro Mode
- The instax mini 90 can focus as close as 11.8" when in macro mode, allowing you to shoot subjects very close to your camera's lens.
- Bulb Exposure Mode
- This mode allows the shutter to stay open for up to 10 seconds.
- Double Exposure Mode
- While shooting with the double exposure mode you can expose the same frame with two different images, giving you creative expression and unique photos.
- Brightness Control
- Four brightness controls (normal, bright, brighter, and dark) allow you to manually adjust the brightness of the photo.
- Tripod Socket
- The tripod socket on the bottom of the camera is especially useful when shooting long exposures using the bulb mode.
- Rechargeable Battery
- The rechargeable Li-Ion battery holds a charge for up to 10 packs of instant film.
In The Box
In The Box
Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera
|Lens||Retractable 60 mm f/12.7
2 Components, 2 Elements
|Viewfinder||0.37x real image finder with target spot and parallax adjustment for macro mode|
|Film||Fujifilm Instant Color Film-instax mini|
|Picture Size Area||62.0 mm x 46.0 mm|
|Film Size||86.0 x 54.0 mm|
|Focusing||Motor-Driven 3-Range Switching, 1.0' to ∞ (0.3 m ∞)
Macro Mode: 1.0 to 2.0' (0.3 to 0.6 m)
Normal Mode: 2.0 to 9.8' (0.6 to 3.0 m)
Landscape Mode: 9.8' to ∞ (3.0 m ∞)
|Shutter Release||Programmed electronic shutter release, 1.8 - 1/400 sec. shutter speeds (macro mode: aperture automatically fixed at F22, bulb mode: maximum 10-second shutter open time)|
|Exposure Control||Automatic, LV5.0 - 15.5 (ISO800), lighten-darken control ±2/3EV, +1EV|
|Flash||Automatic electronic flash (with brightness adjustment function), forced firing mode (with brightness adjustment function), flash off mode, red eye reduction mode|
|LCD Display||Exposure counter, macro mode, brightness control, self timer, flash ON / OFF, mode button|
|Power Supply||NP-45A Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Charge Capacity: 10 Film Packs
|Tripod Mount Thread Size||Female, 1/4"-16|
|Dimensions (LxHxD)||91.9 x 113.4 x 57.2 mm|
|Weight||296 g excluding battery, strap, and film|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001