Fujifilm MKX 18-55mm T2.9 Lens (X-Mount) (Online Only. ETA 5-7 Days)
The Fujifilm MKX 18-55mm T2.9 Lens is a professional wide-angle cine lens for videographers with X Series interchangeable cameras, offering advanced optical performance and suppress lens breathing throughout it’s zoom range. With 3 fully manual rings that enables independent adjustment of focusing, zoom and aperture control in order to eliminate time lag that usually occurs with your electrical mechanisms.
Stand out features of the Fujifilm MKX 18-55mm lens includes a large T2.9 aperture that performs exceptionally well in low light conditions and also creates the popular style of bokeh effects with a shallow depth of field; an electrical contact that communicates with your X Series camera to achieve various colour expressions with Film Simulation modes; a lens design that allows you to shoot videos that suppresses focus shift while zooming and suppress optical axis shift while zooming and also colour matched to your Fujinon HK/ ZK/ XK Series of lenses.
- Covers Super 35 Format
- Fuji X-Mount with Electrical Contacts
- Consistent T2.9 Aperture Over Zoom Range
- 3 x Standard 0.8 MOD Gears
- Clickless 9-Blade Iris
- 200° Focus Rotation and Macro Mode
- Colour Matched to Fujinon HK/ZK/XK Series
- 85mm Front Outside Diameter
- Weighs 1,080g
- Flange Focal Distance Adjustment
The Fujifilm MKX 18-55mm T2.9 lens uses an optical construction that consists of 22 glass elements in 17 groups, that includes six super ED lens elements and two ED lens elements all packed in a compact lightweight body to produce the best of video quality.
Maximum T2.9 Aperture
The Fujifilm MKX 18-55mm lens consists of a constant T2.9 aperture throughout its entire zoom range that creates the popular style bokeh effect, with a shallow depth-of-field and also performs well in low-light conditions.
Suppress and Mechanical Design
The lens elements at the front focusing group and the zooming group of lens elements are driven independently from one another to suppress focus shift while zooming in order to eliminate the need to re-focus after zooming in or out, and with this, it also avoids time lag which is seen in an electrical control system.
Suppress Lens Breathing
Achieve smooth focusing when out in remarkable scenery, as the lens construction makes use of the front inner-focusing system controls.
Suppress Optical Axis Shift while Zooming
With the advanced manufacturing technology of Fujifilm, that’s been developed for conventional FUJINON cine lenses has been incorporated into the Fujifilm MKX 18-55mm lens to control optical axis shift while zooming, achieving intended composition every time.
- A focus ring that features a full 200° rotations for precise focusing.
- All the rings for focus, zoom and iris control have a gear pitch of 0.8M.
- Its equipped with a clickless 9-Blade rounded diaphragm that creates the popular bokeh effect.
- Flange Focal Distance Adjustment.
- Fujifilm MKX 18-55mm T2.9 Lens (X Mount)
- Zoom Lever
- Support Foot
- Lens Hood
|Lens configuration||22 elements 17 groups (includes 2 extra low dispersion elements and 6 super extra low dispersion elements)|
|Focal length||f=18-55mm (27-84mm)|
|Angle of view||76.5° - 29.0°|
|Min. aperture||F22 - Close|
|Focus range||0.85m / 2ft. 9in. - ∞
[with wide macro function 0.38m / 1ft. 2.9in. - (at wide end)]
|External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.)
* distance from camera lens mount flange
|ø87mm x 206.6mm|
*excluding caps, hoods, support foot, and tripod collar foot)
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001