Gitzo GT1542 Mountaineer Series 1 Carbon Fiber Tripod
The professional 4-section Gitzo GT1542 Mountaineer Series 1 Carbon Fiber Tripod is by far a much lighter tripod, however its more rigid and stronger than its predecessor – making it suitable to hold DSLRs with 135mm up to 200mm lenses.
The Gitzo GT1542 Mountaineer Series 1 Carbon Fiber Tripod features Carbon eXact tubbing; an angle selector and a G-lock to provide fast, and ergonomic operation; a weight of only 1.28kg that hold a load capacity of up to 10kg; reaches a maximum height of up to 159 cm and easily folds down to a low of 54cm – making it the perfect companion for professional and passionate photographers. Other features of this professional tripod include a reverse column that can easily be removed for ground level shooting; a built-in spring to help speed up switches between the 3 leg angles; and a hook accessory that’s also incorporated into the design – allowing you to hang stabilising weight, which is ideal in windy conditions.
- Light, professional 4-section Carbon eXact fiber tripod
- Angle selector and G-lock ultra for quick, ergonomic operation
- Quickly remove or reverse column for ground level shooting
- Slim and lightweight tripod with standard height
- Easily attach heads and accessories via 1/4″ and 3/8″ attachment