You will not be able to complete an order with your current browser. Checkout on Orms Direct only works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, & Edge. Checkout and most Account features will not work at all making a complete order impossible.
Graphic Designer (Maternity relief. February 2021 – June 2021)
Orms Cape Town
Conceptualise and create various design material for all the Orms brands, ranging from digital to print media and everything in between.
1) Qualification in Graphic Design and a minimum of 3 years work experience in a relevant industry. 2) Sound knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. 3) In-depth experience in Mailchimp. 4) Strong conceptual thought. 5) Efficacy in creating various types of artwork for digital media platforms. 6) Ability to work within an established CI whilst creating fresh and innovative designs.
Key Performance Areas
- Create artwork mainly in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign - Daily work in Mailchimp and BEE - Ability to continuously create new designs, while still upholding the Orms brand - Strong ability to multitask - Strong attention to detail - Able to work quickly - Innovate - General Marketing - Great understanding of the written English language - International and Local Design Trends - Social Media Marketing - knowledge and/or experience in photography - Ability to operate within a team. - Strong time-management skills for effective production of concurrently running projects. - Self-motivated. - Ability to manage critique. - Ability to work under pressure. - Strong listening skills for effective output of briefs. - Creative - Ability to communicate easily - Friendly, relaxed and outgoing
• Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Mailchimp, BEE (advantageous). • Added bonus: • copywriting (or any writing experience or background) • knowledge of HTML
Contact details: When applying for this position you need to send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com If you have not been contacted before the end of January 2020, you did not make the final selection. *Please note that your application will be unsuccessful if you do not provide these documents or links.
Print Room Consultant
Print Room & Framing
Print Room Manager
Attending to Print Room clients to ensure their satisfaction and return; to sell up to increase turnover at all times
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Photographic and print product knowledge • Must be well-versed in the use of Photoshop • Skilled in Microsoft Office • Ability to manage own quoting and invoicing requirements • At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Intake of clients photographic and print orders • To assist and advise clients with all photographic printing and requests • Promote upselling • Following company procedure for till systems, credits, refunds and invoicing • Keep up to date with new promotions and offers • Keep up to date with the latest technology / digital printing software • Any other duties as delegated by Manager
PERSONAL SKILLS /ATTRIBUTES:
• Outstanding customer service skills • Professional and friendly • Excellent verbal and written communication • Attention to detail • Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines • Proactive, positive and motivated to succeed • Willing to learn and go the extra mile for clients and the team
Please forward your CV, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
From its beginnings as a photography gear and printing shop, Cape Town photography giant Orms has become an extensive creative franchise. The Orms vision has always been to provide South African professional and amateur photographers alike with the best and latest gear at reasonable prices, and to stock the largest range of products.