Job Title: Graphic Designer
Based at: Orms Cape Town
Working from our flagship store in the heart of the Cape Town CBD, you'll be required to put your talents and design skills in good use to conceptualise and design digital and print marketing material for the Orms brand and the Orms Cape Town School of Photography.
- 1) Qualification in Graphic Design and a minimum of 3 years work experience in a relevant industry.
- 2) Sound knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- 3) In-depth experience in Mailchimp.
- 4) Strong conceptual thought.
- 5) Efficacy in creating various types of artwork for digital media platforms.
- 6) Ability to work within an established CI whilst creating fresh and innovative designs.
- Added advantage: Experience in / knowledge of photography. Strong English writing ability. Knowledge of BeePro. Knowledge of HTML. Understanding of video for digital platforms. Curiosity of world-wide design trends.
- 1) Ability to operate within a team.
- 2) Strong time-management skills for effective production of concurrently running projects.
- 3) Self-motivated.
- 4) Ability to manage critique.
- 5) Ability to work under pressure.
- 6) Strong listening skills for effective output of briefs.
When applying for this position you need to send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org