Job Title: In-Store Customer Assistant
Department: Sales & Lab
Based at Orms Cape Town
Summary of job description
- • Greeting customers in a friendly, professional manner with a smile.
- • Have a professional and friendly approach to clients at all times; in-store, on the phone and on e-mail.
- • Assisting customers on the floor with the tripods, bags, T-shirts, album sales and photobook sales including the maintenance of the soft-cover photobook machine.
- • Guide customers to the correct department when asked.
- • Assist at the camera sales & D&P counters when necessary.
- • Up-selling to increase turnover at all times.
- • Add clients to database, using the cards.
- • Pricing and packing of stock.
- • Keep your personal technical knowledge up-to-date at all times.
Minimum Educational Qualification Required To Perform Job:
- -Matric and able to converse in English & Afrikaans.
- -A keen interest in Photography.
- -A diploma/degree in photography/video production & TV or similar would be an added advantage.
Inherent/Specific Requirements To Do The Job:
- • Friendly, approachable demeanour. Outstanding communicator.
- • Outgoing personality with a professional approach.
- • Keen interest in photography or filming.
- • Flexibility in the workplace.
- • Willing to learn.
- • Enjoys interacting with people.
Forward your CV, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.