JOB TITLE: Print Room ManagerDEPARTMENT : Print Room & Framing
REPORTING TO : Printing & Framing General Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR : Management of all Printroom staff & production processes.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB: 5+ years proven experience in the leadership of staff, including IR practices and the management of business processes.
INHERENT/SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS TO DO THE JOB:Ability to resolve conflicts & solve problems diplomatically.
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
To successfully manage all production processes and inspire the Print room staff to maintain our standards of excellent quality and to meet our customer demands and time constraints. At the same maintain a motivated, inspired & positivity within the staff team of the Print Room. Liasing with the factory manager to ensure that work gets out timeously.KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- To establish a fun atmosphere and a space where customers want to hang out and create.
- To meet and ensure that staff meet production time constraints as advertised.
- To meet with and attend to customer needs and full satisfaction of their needs.
- To maintain a profitable bottom line and ensure growth on last year’s sales.
- To handle & follow up on urgent production work in PR.
- To closely liase with the framing factory manager to ensure that all work due from the factory is completed in time.
- To keep the staff motivated, positive & inspired in PR.
- To address staff issues within the scope of the BCEA & LRA.
- Administrative duties as required by the needs of the Company and/or the Director (s).
- Customer satisfaction.
- Lead by example.
- Communicate within PR & other companies within the group regarding customer work.
- Maintain excellent standards of quality.
- Any other reasonable tasks/duties as delegated by the Director(s).
KEY PERFORMANCE COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to resolve conflict & solve problems.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Maintain a positive, motivated and inspired team.
- Computer literate on MS and/or Apple Software.
- People person.
PERSONAL SKILLS /ATTRIBUTES:
- A peoples-person who takes great pride in their work and that of those who report to you. Who remains flexible while maintaining excellent standards.
- Has good writing and speaking skills.
- Level-headed and even-tempered nature.
- Diplomatic in handling conflict and solving problems
Please forward your CV, in confidence, to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.