Joby UltraFit Sling Strap for Men
The charcoal UltraFit Sling Strap For Men from Joby provides a safe and rapid way to carry and use your DSLR, CSC (compact system camera) or super zoom camera.
- Works with DSLR, CSC, Super Zoom Camera
- Designed for Instant Access to Camera
- 1/4"-20 Thumbscrew Fits Tripod Socket
- SpeedCinch Stops Bumping, Swinging Drops
- Promotes Even Weight Distribution
- Pivot Ring Adjusts Strap for Comfort
- Lockable for Security in Crowded Venues
- Soft-Edged Webbing Contours to your Body
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Hardware
- Webbing Prevents Loose Threads/Abrasions
The UltraFit is designed for immediate access to your camera by providing a smooth glide up to eye level. With Joby's SpeedCinch System, you can quickly adjust the strap to your comfort and shooting style. Simply pull your camera and the circular chest pivot ring in opposite directions. This custom fits the strap to the contour of your body. The strap locks in the rear for added security when moving around or in crowded places.
The 1/4" thumbscrew easily screws into the tripod socket of your camera. A built-in ball bearing inside the 1/4"-20 screw allows your camera to spin or rotate negating the need to remove the strap at all. The strap's Pivot Ring gives you the freedom to conform the strap to fit your body in a way that is both comfortable and secure. The strap is designed to evenly distribute the weight of your camera thereby minimizing strain on back, neck and muscles.
Construction of the strap is by a heat press binding technique that eliminates loose threads and any abrasive points that cause irritation while in use. Soft-edged webbing conforms to your body and is comfortable no matter where you wear the strap. Joby's UltraFit Sling Strap For Men is backed by a two-year warranty.
- Quick-Draw Design
- The strap provides rapid access to your camera with a smooth glide up to eye level
- UltraFit Layered Pad Technology
- Distributes weight evenly for better support, comfort; combines four fabrics to create a strap pad that is lightweight and still evenly distributes the weight of a DSLR or CSC (compact system camera)
- Pivot Ring for Comfort
- Sliding ring that allows you to conform the strap to your body's shape
- SpeedCinch System
- Keeps the camera close to your body; eliminates bouncing, swinging or drops
- Security Lock
- This allows you to secure the strap in cinched mode to prevent slippage or when you're walking through a crowd
- Heat Press Binding Technique
- Eliminates loose threads or abrasive points on the strap
- High-Performance Webbing
- Soft-edged webbing conforms to your body's shape so you can wear the strap in a position that is most comfortable; assures a smooth glide when you need to shoot
- Ball Bearing for Mobility and Stability
- Interior ball bearing inside the 1/4"-20 attachment allows your camera to spin and rotate without unscrewing it from the strap; 1/4"-20 attachment easily connects to your camera's tripod socket
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Hardware
- Lightweight, strong and as secure as metal
In The Box
In The Box
- 1/4"-20 Thumbscrew
|Material||EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate)
Glass-filled nylon plastic
|Attachment Method||1/4"-20 thumbscrew mounts to camera's tripod socket|
|Dimensions||177.8 x 5.1 cm|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001