Leica Noctivid 10x42 Binoculars (Limited Edition Green)
The Leica Noctivid 10x42 offers binoculars exceptional detail rendition, excellent stray light suppression, high contrast, and fine detail resolution, even under the most difficult light conditions. A short close focus range ensures richly detailed images just like in a large format, and a generous field of view provides a wide overview at greater distances. Compact dimensions and the perfect balance ensure a fatigue-free and relaxed viewing experience. A non-slip rubber armouring gives the binoculars a comfortable feel, and the highly durable patented special varnish provides additional protection for the metal surfaces of the robust magnesium housing.
- SCHOTT HT Glass and 12 Lens Elements
- P40 Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- Anti-Reflection Fully Multi-Coated
- HighLux and AquaDura Optical Coatings
- Wide 64° Apparent Angle of View
- Nitrogen Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Dual-Hinge, Open-Bridge Configuration
- Magnesium Alloy Chassis
- Large Center Focusing Knob
- Twist-Up Click-Stop Eyecups
1 Other customers have inquired about this product
- High 10x magnification which enables detailed observations of distant subjects
- 42mm objective lenses to improve light-gathering ability for enhanced low-light performance such as at dawn and dusk or when peering into dense brush
- Compact roof prism optical path helps to maintain a compact form factor for easier handling
- SCHOTT HT (High Transmission) glass and 12 lens elements ensure accurate colour rendition with limited distortion
- Multi-layer high-temperature plasma anti-reflection lens coating deposition process ensures balanced light transmission across the entire visible spectrum
- P40 phase-correcting prism coatings increases the light transmission while improving contrast and clarity
- HighLux-System (HLS) maximizes light throughput to improve colour rendition and contrast
- Internal baffle system reduces scattered light, which can interfere with contrast, colour, and clarity
- Hydrophobic AquaDura coatings on external optical surfaces allow dirt, dust, and fingerprints to be removed easily
- Lens design and integrated field flatteners, used to reduce spherical aberration and distortion across the entire field of view for edge-to-edge sharpness
- Wide 64° apparent angle of view helps minimizes the appearance of the distracting hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics, while presenting a spacious and immersive observational experience
- 337' field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- The Open-bridge/Dual-hinge configuration provides additional gripping surface area for better handling
- Large slip-resistant center focusing wheel is easy to manipulate in cold and wet weather
- 56-74mm adjustable interpupillary distance allows easy use for a wide variety of people
- ±4 right-eye dioptric correction range enables users to compensate for individual optical prescriptions for tack-sharp images
- Twist-out 4-position click-stop eyecups designed for comfortable usage with or without eyewear
- Long 19mm eye relief ensures comfortable use with reduced eye strain, especially during long glassing sessions
- 4.2mm exit pupil will cover most pupils when they open and dilate in low-light to ensure the entire scene stays in view without vignetting
- Bridge design helps to reduce overall weight without sacrificing strength of stability
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy chassis
- Protective green rubberized armoring provides a slip-resistant grip in all weather conditions
- Nitrogen filled for fogproof performance, especially when moving through extreme temperature changes and environmental conditions
- O-ring sealed to be submersible to 5m
- Proprietary varnish coating protects metal surfaces from corrosion and wear
- Leica 10x42 Noctivid Binocular (Limited Edition Green)
- 2 x Objective Lens Caps
- One-Piece Eyepiece Cover
- Cordura Carrying Case
- Contoured Neoprene Neck Strap
Leica Noctivid Specs
|Objective Lens Diameter||42mm|
|Angle of View||6.4° (actual)|
|Field of View||337.35' @ 1000 yd / 112.0 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||6.2' / 1.9 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2 mm|
|Eye Relief||19.0 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||56.0 - 74.0 mm / 2.2 - 2.9"|
|Dimensions||5.9 x 4.9 x 2.7" / 15.0 x 12.4 x 6.8 cm|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001