- Leica Summilux-M 90mm f/1.5 ASPH. Lens
Leica Summilux-M 90mm f/1.5 ASPH. Lens
The Leica Summilux-M 90mm f/1.5 ASPH. Lens combines all the latest lens technology, and optical performance to produce outstanding image quality when utilised on your Leica M-Mount camera. The lens also provides a great telephoto focal length - allowing you to get much closer in onto your subject and a fast aperture of f/1.5, making it the perfect companion to photographing in low light conditions, to capturing stunning portraits.
With special elements packed into this remarkable lens allows it to render beautiful portraits with a breathtakingly shallow depth of field – this where your subject stands out and blurs out the rest of the background. Key features to this lens include a lens construction that consists of 8 lens elements: where two are aspherical in design and machined from specialised glass, arranged in 6 groups; and with high-quality materials added to its construction, makes the lens an exceptionally durable and long-lasting lens.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.5 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Floating Elements System
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
- The Leica Summilux-M 90mm f/1.5 ASPH. Lens features an extremely fast f/1.5 aperture that's specifically designed to shoot beautiful, and in focused images, shooting well in low-light conditions and also affords notable control over depth of field for selective focus shooting.
- With a great telephoto focal length of 90mm, you'll be able to get much closer in onto your subject which is perfect to use for portraits, and weddings with a flattering image quality.
- Incorporated into lens construction are two large-diameter aspherical elements that are utilised to control spherical aberrations for enhanced sharpness from corner to corner and for reduced distortion.
- The Leica Summilux-M 90mm f/1.5 ASPH. Lens also features a floating element system to maintain consistent quality throughout the focusing range, even at the minimum focusing distance of 1m.
- To achieve pleasing bokeh image quality, the lens merges a 11-blade diaphragm.
- Leica Summilux-M 90mm f/1.5 ASPH. Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Leica Rear Lens Cap for M-Mount Lenses
- Lens Case
|Angle view (diagonal, horizontal, vertical)||For 35mm (24 x 36 mm): approx. 27°/23°/15°,
for M8: approx. 21°/17°/11°
|Optical design||Number of elements/groups: 8/6
Entrance pupil for bayonet: 27,2 mm
Focusing range: 1 m to infinity
|Distance setting||Scala: combined meter-/feet-increments
Smallest object field: for 35 mm: 211 x 317 mm; for M8: 158 x 238 mm
Highest reproduction ratio: 1:8,8
|Diaphragm||Setting/type: preset, with click-stops, half values available
Smallest aperture: f/16
Number of aperture blades: 11
|Bayonet||Leica M quick-change bayonet|
|Dimensions and weight||Length: approx. 91/102 mm (without/with extended lens hood)
Diameter: approx. 74 mm
Weight: approx. 1010 g
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001