Lowepro m-Trekker BP150 Backpack (Black)
The stylish and modern black Lowepro m-Trekker BP 150 Backpack perfectly holds a small/beginners DSLR camera and with two to four lenses, depending on the size; whereas if you a user of a mirrorless system – then you can store up to three lenses along with your camera, a back-up camera and even a flash. The m-Trekker BP 150 backpack features a dedicated body-side access to safeguard your camera equipment against theft.
Special materials have been applied in the designing of the bag, such as Canvex fabric that adds to its durability, and looking a bit further into the backpack – you’ll find that the interior can be customised as it features flexible panels that offers endless options such dedicated protection and as to how you would like to arrange your camera gear. The backpack holds up to a 12” laptop or a 13” Tablet via the CradleFit compartment and mirrorless cameras such as the Sony a7, Olympus OM-D-E M10 or the Canon EOS M5.
Interesting facts of the backpack is that it features an All-Weather AW Cover to protect your gear, an elastic side pouch to hold your water bottle, and quick release straps at the bottom of the bag to carry either a tripod or an umbrella.
- Holds Small DSLR and 2 to 4 Lenses
- Holds Mirrorless Cameras, Lenses, Flash
- Internal Pocket for 13" Laptop or Tablet
- Padded Real Panel for Comfort
- Multiple Organizational Pockets
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Dividers
- Bottle Pockets, Top Carry-Handle
- Rear Bottom Gear Straps
- Polyester and Cotton Construction
- Weather-Resistant Exterior, Rain Cover
1 Other customers have inquired about this product