Manfrotto Element Traveller Small Black Tripod with Ball Head
Manfrotto's Element Traveller Tripod is the perfect choice for mirrorless, DSLR's, compact cameras and easily holds payloads of 4kg. It's very light in weight which makes it easy for photographers to carry on them. Seeing that lightness is important to photographers, this tripod has a built in spring-loaded hook at the bottom of the tripod which you can rely on if you need extra stability on your tripod.
The Manfrotto Element Traveller Tripod extends up to a height of 143cm and folds down to as small as a ruler size of 32cm making it easy to pack away in most backpacks.
This amazing Element traveller tripod comes with an amazing head's span lock that allows photographers to take amazing panorama shots thanks to its 360° pan index making it so much easier.
- When compactness is a must, easily fits in backpacks and suitcases
- Three independent leg angles adapt to the worst terrain
- Telescopic column increases maximum height
- Aluminium ball head features an independent 360° pan
- Comes in customized bag for easy storage and transport
6 Other customers have inquired about this product