Nikon SB-R1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System
- Portable close-up lighting
- Incredibly versatile
- Includes two SB-R200s
Enables superb close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options.
Wireless control convenience with amazing portability.
Comes supplied with two SB-R200 Speedlights.
The SB-R200 offers four independent channels (1, 2, 3, and 4) care available for shooting in competitive wireless environments.
Flash compensation or flash ratio control available for desired lighting effects.
SB-900, SB-800 and/or SB-600 Speedlights can be combined and controlled for additional creative lighting effects.
SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander available separately provides compatibility with Nikon i-TTL film and digital SLRs without built-in Speedlight commanders including; D3, F6, D60 and D40. The SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander provides wireless control with SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights.
For use with Nikon i-TTL SLRs with built-in Speedlights with Commander mode including D700, D300, D200 D90 and D80.
Producing desired close-up lighting effects is straightforward and uncomplicated.
Up to three remote groups (A, B, and C) are available on the SB-R200
SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights can be tilted up to 60 degrees to accommodate lenses with short working distances.
SX-1 master attachment ring accommodates up to eight SB-R200 Speedlights (off-camera) and up to four (on camera).
Auto FP High-Speed Sync available (with compatible cameras).
Supplied as a complete ready-to-use system. In addition to two (2) SB-R200 remote Speedlights, the system also includes:
- 52mm, 62mm, 67mm,72mm and 77mm mounting rings to accommodate most AF Nikkor lenses
- AS-20 Speedlight Stands
- SJ-2 Color Filter Set, SW-C1 Flexible Arm Clip
- SW-11 Extreme Close up Positioning Adapter
- SW-12 Diffusers, fitted Storage Case and more.
SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander available separately, providing compatibility with Nikon i-TTL digital and film SLRs without a built-in flash unit with a wireless commander mode. The SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander provides additional functionality with SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights.
For complete technical specifications please refer to the 'Tech Specs' document located in the Related Links area on the right hand side of this page. Please note that the SU-800 and other Wireless Close-Up Speedlight accessories are sold separately.
- For Separate Single Head
- Flash-head with dedicated shoe for Attachment Ring SX-1 or Speedlight Stand AS-20
- Guide No.
- 10m at 24mm position 20m with both flash heads)
- Angle of Coverage
- 78° horizontal (24mm in 35mm format)
- TTL Dedication
- Yes (i-TTL, D-TTL, TTL (film-based cameras), M (manual))
- Bounce Head
- Swivel Head
- Zoom Head
- Off Camera Terminal
- Yes, requires SC-30 TTL Cord
- Recycle Time
- 6 Seconds with fresh alkaline batteries & full power
- Power Source
- (1) CR-123A lithium battery
- 80 x 75 x 55mm WxHxD
- 120 g
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001