Nikon WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter
The WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter is designed to work with the WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller (transceiver), allowing it to be connected to select Nikon DSLRs with a 10 pin connector, to wirelessly control the shutter release or to control Nikon radio-controlled Speedlights such as the SB-5000. The WR-T10/WR-R10 + WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter units use radio frequencies to communicate; by pairing together a WR-T10 and one or more WR-R10 units.
Shutter release compatibility with WR-T10: D5, D500, D810A, D810, D800, D4S, D4, D3S, D3X, D3, D700, D300, D300S, D200, D2Xs, D2Hs.
Radio-controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting compatibility with WR-T10: D5, D500.
- Remotely Control Camera Shutter Release
- Trigger Radio-Capable Speedlights
- Three Channels to Limit Interference
- Attaches to Camera via 10-Pin Connector
- Compatible with Select DSLR Cameras