Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Mirrorless Digital Camera Body (Silver)
- 16.1MP Four Thirds Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VIII Processor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- UHD 4K30 Recording; Clips Video Mode
- 2.36m-Dot 1.23x Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 121-Point Contrast-Detect AF System
- Up to 8.6 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- Built-In Wi-Fi; Silent Shutter Setting
- EM10, OMD EM10, OMD E-M10
16 Megapixel Live MOS sensor
The Olympus E-M10 Mark III features a 16.1-megapixel Live MOS sensor to provide rich and detailed images. When compared to previous sensors, this offers improved performance, and the dynamic range has been expanded for better colour reproduction.
TruePic VIII image processor
The E-M10 Mark III is equipped with TruePic VIII, the same image processor also used on the OM-D E-M1 Mark II. TruePic VIII optimises sharpness according to the optical characteristics of the attached lens and aperture (f-number) value, performs high-precision demosaicing optimised for the low-pass filter less sensor. It brings out the potential of lenses to achieve sharpness and high resolution.
5-axis mechanical sensor-shift in-camera image stabilisation for photo and video
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III features a in-body 5-axis image stabilisation that compensates for yaw, pitch, roll, vertical shift, and horizontal shift camera shake, even when recording videos. When combined with lenses with in-lens image stabilisation, 5-axis sync IS provides a powerful stabilisation performance equivalent to 4 shutter speed stops.
4K Video RecordingThe Olympus E-M10 Mark Three can record 4K (3840 x 2160) videos at a smooth 30P frame rate internally at a 102 Mbps bit rate. Additionally, the 5-axis mechanical sensor-shift image stabilisation is fully operational during video recording, enabling you to capture smooth video in 4K detail handheld.
Wide light-sensitivity range of ISO 100 – 25,600
The E-M10 Mark III's sensor features a large light sensitivity range of ISO 100 - 25,600. The high light sensitivity enables the camera to capture imagery in extreme low light conditions, while the low ISO 100 enables shooting at larger apertures or slower shutter speeds without using neutral density filters.
121-point autofocus with face detect
The 121-point AF system of the E-M10 Mark III covers most of the image area with focus points and lets you focus on any small subject in the area. Touch AF Shutter shows its true worth in focusing. Simply touch a spot on the monitor that you want to focus on for accurate and intuitive subject capture.Face/Eye Priority AF detects and focuses on the subject’s face or eye to ensure your subject stays sharp and in focus
2.36M dots electronic viewfinder
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark 3 is equipped with a high-speed viewfinder boasting a resolution of 2.36 million dots.
Built-in Wi-Fi for sharing and remote shooting
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 MK III features built-in Wi-Fi for easy photo and video sharing and remote shooting. Remote shooting makes shooting group photos or selfies easy, simply compose from the screen of your smartphone and release the shutter when ready
- Silent electronic shutter: 1/16000 - 30 seconds
- 8.6 fps Burst shooting with AF/AE lock. 4.8 fps with AF/AE tracking
- 3.0" 1037K dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen with touch focus
- Live View Output via HDMI
- Built-in TTL flash
- Built-in stereo microphone with volume control and wind noise reduction function
- Shortcut button for quick access to shooting settings
- Six per-programmed scene and Advanced Auto modes
- Focus Bracketing, AE Bracketing, HDR shooting, Panorama, and Multi Exposure modes
- 15 Art Filter options
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Mirrorless Digital Camera Body (Silver)
- BLS-50 Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 1175mAh)
- BCS-5 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Contrast Detection: 121|
|Self Timer||12 Seconds, 2 Seconds
Custom: 1 - 30 Seconds at 0.5-, 1.0-, 2.0-, 3.0Second Intervals
Number of Shots: 1 - 10
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB|
|Battery||1 x BLS-50 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1175 mAh|
14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C)
Humidity: 30 - 90%
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.8 x 3.3 x 1.9" / 121.5 x 83.6 x 49.5 mm|
|Weight||14.46 oz / 410 g with battery and memory card|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001