- Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 POWER O.I.S. Lens (Online Only. ETA 3-5 Days)
Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 POWER O.I.S. Lens (Online Only. ETA 3-5 Days)
A telephoto lens that offers you high performance throughout its focal length, with astonishing image quality is the Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 POWER O.I.S. Lens. The lens is specifically designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras, and provides a 400mm equivalent focal length.
The sophisticated lens is perfect for wildlife, sports and wedding photography as it features POWER O.I.S (Optical Image Stabilisation) that reduces the appearance of camera shake to ensure that you’ll still have beautiful and pin sharp images – In other words this lens is perfect when shooting handheld; Ultimate Optics that contributes to impressive clarity all the way to the edges of your photos; Nano Surface Coating that’s been applied to lenses within the system to prevent unwanted ghosting and flaring from taking place; a lens construction that’s durable and splash-dust-freeze proof, making it perfect for shooting in harsh conditions; and with special lens elements in the system that includes 2 Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion lenses to correct chromatic aberration and colour fringing from taking place.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 400mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Nano Surface Coating
- Triple Linear Autofocus Motor
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer
- Focus Control Limiter; Focus Memory
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design
- DMW-TC14 1.4x Teleconverter Included
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
- The telephoto Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 POWER O.I.S. Lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds systems, and provides a beautiful far reached 400mm equivalent focal length when used on the MFT system, making it perfect for shooting out in the wild, on sports grounds and event at events.
- The telephoto lens sports a f/2.8 maximum aperture that performs well in low-light conditions, and provides great control over depth of field.
- Special Nano Surface Coating has been applied to all the individual elements inside the lens system to effectively reduce flare and ghosting – leading to enhanced contrast and colour neutrality.
- The Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 POWER O.I.S. Lens is equipped with a triple linear motor autofocus system, that delivers smooth, near-silent performance which is a benefit to video applications especially when you in noisy surroundings.
- Panasonic has made sure that when ever you capturing important moments - that clarity, sharpness and colour accuracy will be essential and visible in every photo from corner to corner.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilisation has also been packed into the lens to effectively minimise the appearance of camera shake, leaving you sharpness across the entire frame when shooting handheld. In addition, the lens also supports the Dual I.S and Dual I.S 2.0 functions for enhanced stabilisation performance.
- The lens construction is durable, as well as splash, dust and freeze proof – making the lens extra special as the design allows you to shoot in inclement weather conditions.
- A tripod collar is included with the lens, allowing a quick-shifting between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations, and still keeping the lens control in place.
|Features||Lens Construction||15 elements in 13 groups (2 UED lenses)|
|Nano Surface Coating||yes|
|Mount||Micro Four Thirds mount|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||Yes (POWER O.I.S.)|
|Focal Length||f=200mm (35mm camera equivalent 400mm)|
|Aperture Type||9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm|
|Closest Focusing Distance||FULL:1.15m/3.8ft, 3m-LIMIT:3.0m/9.8ft|
|Maximum magnification||Approx. 0.2x / 0.4x (35mm camera equivalent)|
|General||Diagonal Angle of View||6.2°|
|Max. Diameter||φ87.5mm / 3.44inch (excluding external tripod mount)|
|Overall Length||Approx. 174mm / 6.85inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)|
|Dimensions [mm]||Width||Approx. 1245g / 43.92oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap, lens hood and external tripod mount)|
|Standard Accessories||DMW-TC14 (1.4x Teleconverter), Lens cap, Lens rear cap, External tripod mount, Lens hood, Lens storage bag|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001