Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 Camera
- 20.1MP 1" High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 16x Zoom Lens
- 25-400mm f/2.8-4 (35mm Equivalent)
- 4K QFHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- 0.39" 2,359k-Dot OLED Live View Finder
- 3.0" 921k-Dot Free-Angle LCD Monitor
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- HYBRID O.I.S. 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Light Speed AF with Lumix DFD Focus
- ISO 25600 and 50 fps Continuous Shooting
Large 1”-inch 20.1MP MOS sensor
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 features a large 20.1MP 1-inch MOS sensor. Each individual pixel on the sensor is physically larger than those of the conventional 1/2.3 , this gives a wider surface area for each pixel to capture light and provides much greater image and video quality across the board.
Leica DC Lens 25-400mm f/2.8-4.0 16x zoom lens
The Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ 1000 camera's Leica DC lens provides excellent from its 16x zoom 25-400mm (35mm equivalent) focal range, and great light performance from its fast f/2.8-4.0 aperture. Optical quality is exceptional, despite its size, thanks to a complex lens construction and an array of special lens elements which include 4 ED lenses and 5 aspherical lenses with 8 aspherical surfaces. Aspherical lens elements reduces the size and weight of the lens, while also preventing spherical and distortion aberration; while Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) lens elements corrects chromatic aberration; rendering sharp, high-contrast images with clear colors from corner to corner.
4K QFHD (3840 x 2160) 100Mbps video at 30p
The Panasonic FZ1000 is able to record Ultra High Definition 4K QFHD (3840 x 2160) video at 30p, in stereo sound, and with a high bit rate of 100Mbps in a MP4 file format. 4K is the latest standard in high definition video and features 4 times more pixels than Full HD.
Full-HD recording with 120 fps readout at 30p
Want to slow down fast moving action? No problem, the Panasonic Lumix FZ 1000 has the ability to record Full HD 1080p video at blistering sensor read frame-rates of up to 120 frames per second. These videos are stored at a slowed down speed in a 30p frame rate.
5-axis HYBRID in-camera image stabilisation for video
The Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 features in-body 5-axis image stabilisation that compensates for yaw, pitch, roll, vertical shift, and horizontal shift camera shake when recording Full HD or HD videos (Not available in 4K).
- 3.0" 921k-Dot swivel/tilt LCD monitor
- 0.39" 2,359k-Dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 8 Megapixel frame capture from 4K Video
- Swift and accurate 0.09 (wide) to 0.17 (tele) minimum autofocus speed from Panasonic's LUMIX DFD focus technology
- Minimum focusing distance of 3cm for macro shots
- Hot shoe for external accessories
- Wi-Fi/NFC connectivity for sharing and remote shooting.
- Mechanical shutter speed of 1/4000 sec (wide) or 1/3000 (telephoto). Electronic shutter speed of 1/16000 sec.
- Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 Camera
- DMW-BLC12 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery (7.2V, 1200mAh)
- DE-A79B Battery Charger for DMW-BLC12
- Lens Hood
- Lens Cap
- USB Cable
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Shoulder Strap
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160p: 30 fps
1920 x 1080p: 60 fps, 30 fps, 24 fps
1280 x 720p: 30 fps
640 x 480p: 30 fps
|Video Clip Length||Up to 29 Min 59 Sec|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo)
Optional External Mic: With Video
|Screen||3.0" LCD Rear Screen Swivel (921,000 pixels)|
|Connectivity||1/8" Microphone, 2.5mm Sub-mini (3-Ring), AV / USB Multi, AV Output, HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, 802.11b/g/n built-in|
|Battery||1 x DMW-BLC12 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1200 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||DMW-AC10 (Optional)|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001