Panasonic Lumix FZ80 Camera
- 18.1MP 1/2.3" MOS Sensor
- Lumix DC Vario 60x Zoom Lens
- 20-1200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 1.166m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- ISO 6400, 10 fps Shooting, 4K Photo Mode
- Post Focus and Focus Stacking
- POWER O.I.S., DFD AF System
- Lumix FZ 80, Panasonic FZ80, Panasonic FZ 80, DC-FZ80, DCFZ80, DC FZ80
Versatile 60x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom
The Panasonic Lumix FZ80 lens features a versatile optical zoom range of 20-1200mm (35mm equivalent). This will allow you to shoot both close subjects and distant subjects that are barely visible.
Complex lens design for sharp optics
The lens of the Panasonic Lumix FZ80 features a complex optical construction of 14 elements in 12 groups. Of those 14 elements, 6 are Aspherical and 3 are ED; these special elements work together to reduce internal reflections and aberrations, providing great optical quality throughout the zoom range
Optical image stabilisation
The lens of the DC-FZ80 features optical image stabilisation to help reduce camera vibrations to capture sharp, blur free pictures in low light or when zoomed in.
Ultra High Definition 4K recording at 30 frames per second
The Lumix FZ80 camera can record 4K UHD (3840 x 2160p) video internally at up to 30 frames per second. 4K is the latest standard in high definition video and features 4 times more pixels than 1080p Full HD. The camera can also record at a fast frame rate of 60fps in Full HD.
8MP 4K photo or 10FPS 18.1MP burst modes
The Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 makes it easy to capture any exact moment in either 8MP or 18.1MP resolutions. Shoot at up to 30fps in 8MP (4K) resolution, or up to 10fps in 18.1MP resolution.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity
Connect wirelessly to a compatible smartphone or tablet with the built-in Wi-Fi for instant photo sharing or remotely control your camera for unique self-portraits.
- High resolution 1,170k-dot electronic viewfinder
- 3.0" Touch LCD screen with 1,040,000 pixel resolution
- ISO 6400 for low light shooting
- Panasonic Lumix FZ80 Digital Camera
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Lens Cap
- Pixels Actual: 18.9 Megapixel
- Effective: 18.1 Megapixel
- Sensor 1/2.3" MOS
- File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW
- Movies: AVCHD Ver. 2.0, MP4
- Max Resolution 4896 x 3672
- Aspect Ratio 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Lens 14 elements in 12 groups
- 6 Aspherical, 3 ED
- EFL: 3.58-215mm (35 mm equivalent: 20-1200mm)
- Aperture: f/2.8 (W) - 5.9 (T) to f/8
- Zoom Optical: 60x
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 84x
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 122x
- Intelligent Zoom: 120x
- Digital: 4x
- Focus Range Wide: 11.81" (30 cm) - Infinity
- Telephoto: 4.92' (150 cm) - Infinity
- Wide Macro: 0.39" (1 cm) - Infinity
- Tele Macro: 4.92' (150 cm) - Infinity
- Exposure Control
- ISO Sensitivity Auto, 80-3200 (Extended Mode: 80-6400)
- Shutter Type: Mechanical
- Speed: 4 - 1/2000 second
- Type: Electronic
- Speed: 1 - 16,000 second
- 60 - 0 second in Night Scene Mode
- 1/2 - 16,000 second in Movie Mode
- Exposure Metering Center-weighted, Multi, Spot
- Exposure Modes Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
- Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- White Balance Modes Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2, White Set 3, White Set 4
- Continuous Shooting Up to 10 fps at 18.1 MP
- Up to 6 fps at 18.1 MP
- Up to 2 fps at 18.1 MP
- Up to 30 fps at 8 MP
- Self-Timer 10 Sec, 2 Sec
- Flash Modes 1st Curtain Sync
- Auto/Red-eye Reduction
- Forced On
- Forced On/Red-eye Reduction
- Second-curtain Sync
- Slow Sync
- Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
- Built-in Flash Yes
- Maximum Effective Flash Range Wide: 0.98 - 46.26' (0.3 - 14.1 m)
- Telephoto: 4.92 - 20.01' (1.5 - 6.1 m)
- External Flash Connection Hot Shoe
- Memory Card Type SD
- Video Recording Yes, NTSC
- Resolution 3840 x 2160p: 30 fps
- 1920 x 1080p: 60 fps, 30 fps
- 1920 x 1080i: 60 fps
- 1280 x 720p: 30 fps
- 640 x 480p: 30 fps
- Video Clip Length Up to 29 Min 59 Sec
- Audio Recording Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo
- Viewfinder Type Electronic
- Viewfinder Coverage 1
- Screen 3.0" LCD Rear Touch Screen (1,040,000 pixels)
- Screen Coverage 1
- Connectivity/System Requirements
- Connectivity HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB, USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi Yes, 802.11b/g/n built-in
- Battery Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 895 mAh
- Dimensions / Weight
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 5.1 x 3.7 x 4.7" / 130.2 x 94.3 x 119.2 mm
- Weight 1.36 lb / 616 g
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001