- Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Lens (MFT) (Online Only. ETA 3-5 Days)
Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Lens (MFT) (Online Only. ETA 3-5 Days)
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 28-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Four Aspherical Elements
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Nano Surface Coating
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focus
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer
- Power Zoom and Retractable Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
- Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Lens is a Wide-to-portrait-length zoom that's specifically designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range.
- The lens utilise four aspherical elements help reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the entire zoom range while two extra-low dispersion elements control chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- The powerful zoom lens is equipped with Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to noticeably reduce lens flare and ghosting for even better contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A stepping AutoFocus motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited for both photo and video use.
- With the POWER Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) minimises the appearance of camera shake to realise sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- The power zoom design affords a smooth, controllable zooming motion and also results in a retractable lens design that measures just over 1"-thick when not in use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Features||Lens Construction||9 elements in 8 groups (4 aspherical lenses , 2 ED lens)|
|Nano Surface Coating||yes|
|Mount||Micro Four Thirds mount|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||YES (POWER OIS)|
|Focal Length||f=14-42mm (35mm camera equivalent 28-84mm)|
|Aperture Type||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm|
|Aperture Range||F3.5(Wide) - F5.6(TELE)|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.2m / 0.66ft|
|Maximum magnification||Approx. 0.17x / 0.34x (35mm camera equivalent)|
|General||Diagonal Angle of View||75°(Wide) to 29°(TELE)|
|Filter Size||φ37mm / 1.5in|
|Max. Diameter||φ61mm / 2.4in|
|Overall Length||Approx. 26.8mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount, under the condition when lens is stored) / 1.1in|
|Weight||Approx. 95g / 3.4oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)|
|Standard Accessories||Lens cap/Lens rear cap/Lens storage bag|
|Others||Electric zoom lever/Manual focus lever|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001