Panasonic Lumix GH4 Mirrorless Camera Body
- 16.05MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- DCI 4K 4096x2160 at 24p
- UHD 4K 3840x2160 at 30p/24p
- Full HD up to 60p
- 3.0" 1,036k-Dot OLED Touchscreen Monitor
- 2,359K-Dot OLED Live View Finder
- Support for 59.94p, 23.98p, 50p, & 24p
- 4:2:2 8-Bit or 10-Bit HDMI Output
- High-Speed 49-Point Autofocus
- Magnesium Alloy, Weather-Sealed Body
1 Other customers have inquired about this product
Pro Quality Video Creation
The Panasonic GH4 continues to evolve delivering professional quality video. Take advantage of 4K (Cinema 4K: 4096x2160 / 24 fps and QFHD 4K: 3840x2160 / up to 30 fps) video recording in MOV/MP4, or ultra high bitrate video recording at 200 Mbps (ALL-Intra) or 100 Mbps (IPB) without a recording time limit. Discover a variety of high-end functions for professional video recording.
Magnesium Alloy Body & Rugged Design
Tough enough to withstand even heavy field use, the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4 is composed of a magnesium alloy full die cast front / rear frame. It also features splash* / dustproof construction with sealing on every joint, dial, and button.
Dual OLED Displays - LVF & Monitor
The Panasonic LUMIX GH4 boasts high-precision, high-speed dual OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) displays for 2,359K-dot LVF (Live View Finder) of approximately 1.34x / 0.67x*, and 3.0-inch 1,036K-dot free-angle rear monitor. These superior displays achieve high-speed response with minimum time lag while enhancing resolution. The OLED for the LVF boasts 10,000:1 high contrast for superior colour reproduction.
49-Area AF/ Custom Multi AF
Focus points are increased from 23 points in the LUMIX GH3 to 49 points in the GH4 for more flexibility in your composition. Custom Multi mode extends that flexibility even more with the ability to freely select the blocks to focus out of the 49 focusing areas.
Real-Time Output with HDMI
The Panasonic LUMIX GH4 is capable of real-time image output (4:2:2 / 8 bit or 4:2:2 / 10 bit) to the external monitor via an optional micro HDMI cable*. This is perfect for professional video making that requires serious monitoring. Choose to output only the recording content, or the content with the setting menus individually, depending on the display.
Terminals for Expanded Connectivity
The GH4 comes with a variety of connection terminals including the 3.5mm microphone and 3.5mm headphone jacks. Take advantage of real-time image output on the external monitor via an optional HDMI micro cable while simultaneously recording video. AV outputs, flash sync terminal, and 2.5mm jack for remote controller are also available. The GH4 complies with the SDXC / SDHC Memory Card UHS Speed Class 3 (U3).
Wi-Fi with NFC Technology
The Panasonic DMC-GH4 integrates Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology. With the Panasonic Image App, remote photo and video shooting is available with a compatible smartphone or tablet, and can easily add embed geotag data in an image after shooting. Even if a smartphone / tablet is incompatible with NFC, you can still be easily connect to the camera by scanning the QR code displayed on the GH4's monitor from your mobile device.
Contrast AF with DFD Technology
The advanced Contrast AF system with DFD (Depth from Defocus) technology shortens the time to focus. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4 determines the distance to the subject by evaluating 2 images with different depth of field, while consulting the data of optical characteristics by using the lens, all within a moment. As a result, ultra high-speed AF of approximately 0.07 sec* is achieved.
Versatile Video Recording Formats
The Panasonic GH4 is capable of ultra high bitrate video recording at 200 Mbps (ALL-Intra) or 100 Mbps (IPB), with no recording time limit*1 *2. Freely choose the format from MOV, MP4, AVCHD Progressive, and AVCHD at a variety of frame rates. In MP4 / MOV, high quality sound in LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) is recordable.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only)
- 7.2V 1860mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- Body Cap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- USB Connection Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Type Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera
- Recording media SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card (Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
- Image sensor size 17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Lens mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- IMAGE SENSOR
- Type Live MOS Sensor
- Total pixels 17.20 megapixels
- Camera effective pixels 16.05 megapixels
- Color filter Primary color filter
- Dust reduction system Supersonic wave filter
- RECORDING SYSTEM
- Recording file format
- Still image JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard)
- Motion picture MOV (Audio format LPCM), MP4 (Audio format LPCM / AAC 2ch), AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Digital 2ch)
- System frequency 59.94Hz, 50.00Hz, 24.00Hz
- Aspect ratio 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1
- Image quality RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard / MPO+Fine / MPO+Standard (with 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard)
- Color Space sRGB, AdobeRGB
- File size(Pixels)
- Still Image [4:3] 4608x3456(L) / 3264x2448(M) / 2336x1752(S) / 1824x1368 (with 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard) / [3:2] 4608x3072(L) / 3264x2176(M) / 2336x1560(S) / 1824x1216 (with 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard) / [16:9] 4608x2592(L) / 3840x2160(M) / 1920x1080(S) / 1824x1024 (with 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard) / [1:1] 3456x3456(L) / 2448x2448(M) / 1744x1744(S) / 1712x1712 (with 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard)
- Motion picture (MOV*:59.94Hz) [4K] 3840x2160:29.97p, 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [4K] 3840x2160:23.98p, 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:59.94p, 200Mbps (ALL-Intra) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 50Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:29.97p, 200Mbps (ALL-Intra) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 50Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:23.98p, 200Mbps (ALL-Intra) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 50Mbps (IPB) (LPCM)
- Motion picture (MOV*:50.00Hz) [4K] 3840x2160:25.00p, 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:50.00p, 200Mbps (ALL-Intra) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 50Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:25.00p, 200Mbps (ALL-Intra) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 50Mbps (IPB) (LPCM)
- Motion picture (MOV*:24.00Hz) [C4K] 4096x2160:24.00p, 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [4K] 3840x2160:24.00p, 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:24.00p, 200Mbps (ALL-Intra) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 50Mbps (IPB) (LPCM)
- Motion picture (MP4*:59.94Hz) [4K] 3840x2160:29.97p, 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (AAC) / [4K] 3840x2160:23.98p, 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [4K] 23.98p, 100Mbps (IPB) (AAC)**** / [Full HD] 1920x1080:59.94p, 200Mbps (ALL-Intra) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 50Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:29.97p, 200Mbps (ALL-Intra) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 50Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:23.98p, 200Mbps (ALL-Intra) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 50Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:59.94p, 28Mbps (IPB) (AAC) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:29.97p, 20Mbps (IPB) (AAC) / [HD] 1280x720:29.97p, 10Mbps (IPB) (AAC) / [VGA] 640x480:29.97p, 4Mbps (IPB) (AAC)
- Motion picture (MP4*:50.00Hz) [4K] 3840x2160:25.00p, 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (AAC) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:50.00p, 200Mbps (ALL-Intra) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 50Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:25.00p, 200Mbps (ALL-Intra) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 50Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:50.00p, 28Mbps (IPB) (AAC) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:25.00p, 20Mbps (IPB) (AAC) / [HD] 1280x720:25.00p, 10Mbps (IPB) (AAC) / [VGA] 640x480:25.00p, 4Mbps (IPB) (AAC)
- Motion picture (MP4*:24.00Hz) [C4K] 4096x2160:24.00p, 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [4K] 3840x2160:24.00p, 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:24.00p, 200Mbps (ALL-Intra) (LPCM) / 100Mbps (IPB) (LPCM) / 50Mbps (IPB) (LPCM)
- Motion picture (AVCHD Progressive*:59.94Hz) [Full HD] 1920x1080:59.94p, 28Mbps (IPB) (Dolby)
- Motion picture (AVCHD Progressive*:50.00Hz) [Full HD] 1920x1080:50.00p, 28Mbps (IPB) (Dolby)
- Motion picture (AVCHD*:59.94Hz) [Full HD] 1920x1080:59.94i, 24Mbps (IPB) (Dolby) (Sensor output is 29.97fps) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:59.94i, 17Mbps (IPB) (Dolby) (Sensor output is 59.94fps) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:23.98p, 24Mbps (IPB) (Dolby)
- Motion picture (AVCHD*:50.00Hz) [Full HD] 1920x1080:50.00i, 24Mbps (IPB) (Dolby) (Sensor output is 25.00fps) / [Full HD] 1920x1080:50.00i, 17Mbps (IPB) (Dolby) (Sensor output is 50.00fps)
- Continuous recordable time (Motion picture) AVCHD: Approx. 220 min with H-HS12035 / AVCHD: Approx. 220 min with H-FS14140
- Actual recordable time (Motion picture) AVCHD: Approx. 110 min with H-HS12035 / AVCHD: Approx. 110 min with H-FS14140
- WiFi FUNCTION
- WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (11 ch), Wi-Fi / WPA / WPA2, Infrastructure mode, WPS, Wi-Fi Direct
- NFC ISO/IEC 18092, NFC-F (Passive Mode)
- QR Code Connection Yes
- Type OLED Live View Finder (2,359K dots)
- Field of view Approx. 100%
- Magnification Approx. 1.34x / 0.67x (35mm camera equivalent) with 50 mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m-1
- Eye point Approx. 21 mm from eyepiece lens
- Diopter adjustment -4.0 - +4.0 (dpt)
- Eye sensor Yes
- Eye sensor adjustment High / Low
- Type Contrast AF system
- DFD technology Yes
- Focus mode AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF
- AF mode Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-Area / Custom Multi / 1-Area / Pinpoint / (Full area touch is available)
- AF detective range EV -4 - 18 (ISO100 equivalent)
- AF assist lamp Yes
- AF lock Yes (AF/AE LOCK button)
- Others One Shot AF, Shutter AF, Half Press Release, Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Eye Sensor AF, AF+MF, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, Focus Peaking, Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Pad AF, Touch Shutter
- EXPOSURE CONTROL
- Light metering system 1,728-zone multi-pattern sensing system
- Light metering mode Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- Metering range EV0-18 （F2.0 lens, ISO100 equivalent)
- Exposure mode Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- ISO sensitivity (Standard Output Sensitivity) Auto / Intelligent ISO / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step) / (Up to ISO6400 in motion picture recording) (ISO Auto in M mode)
- Exposure compensation 1/3 EV step ±5EV (±3EV for motion picture)
- AE lock Yes (AF/AE LOCK button)
- AE bracket 3, 5, 7 frames in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV Step, Max. ±3 EV, single/burst
- WHITE BALANCE
- White balance Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2, 3, 4 / Color temperature setting
- White balance adjustment Blue/Amber bias, Magenta/Green bias
- Color temperature setting 2500-10000K in 100K
- White balance bracket 3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis
- Type Focal-plane shutter
- Shutter speed Still image: Bulb (Max. 60 minutes), 1/8,000 - 60 / Motion picture: 59.94Hz: 1/16,000 - 1/30, 50.00Hz: 1/16,000 - 1/25, 23.98Hz: 1/16,000 - 1/24 (When using Synchro Scan)
- Shutter life Approx. 200,000 images
- Self timer 10sec, 3 images / 2sec / 10sec
- Remote control Remote control with Bulb function by DMW-RSL1 (Optional)
- BURST SHOOTING
- Burst speed Mechanical shutter: H: 12 frames/sec (with AFS), 7 frames/sec (with AFC), M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View) / Electronic shutter: SH: 40 frames/sec, H: 12 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- Number of recordable images Approx. 40 images (when there are RAW files with the particular speed) / Approx. 100 images (when there are no RAW files) / Approx. 120 images (when using electronic shutter) / (depending on memory card size, battery power, picture size, and compression)
- 4K Photo Mode****
- Exif information Yes
- Selectable aspect ratio Yes (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1 are selectable)
- Exposure mode Program AE/ Aperture-Priority / Sutter-Priority / Manual Exposure
- Marking function Yes
- Loop Rec function Yes
- Built in flash type TTL Built-in-Flash, GN12 equivalent (ISO100 ・m) / GN17 equivalent (ISO200 ・m), Built-in Pop-up (Reference） / Lighting angle: 24mm (35mm camera equivalent)
- Flash Mode Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA, iA+ only.
- Synchronization speed Less than 1/250 second
- Flash output adjustment 1/3EV step ±3EV
- Flash synchronization 1st. Curtain Sync, 2nd Curtain Sync.
- Synchronization for flash dimming and exposure compensation Yes
- Flash sync socket Yes
- Type OLED monitor with static touch control
- Monitor size Free-angle 3.0-inch / 3:2 aspect / Wide viewing angle
- <glossary>Pixels</glossary> Approx. 1036K dots
- Filed of view Approx. 100%
- Monitor adjustment Brightness (7 levels), Contrast and Saturation (7 levels), Red-Green (11 levels), Blue-Yellow (11 levels)
- LIVE VIEW
- Digital zoom 2x, 4x
- Extra Tele Conversion Still image: Max. 2x (Aspect ratio sets at 4:3. Not effective with L size recording. Magnification ratio depends on the recording pixels and aspect ratio.) / Motion picture: 2.4x (FHD), 3.6x (HD), 4.8x (VGA)
- Other functions Level Gauge, Real-time Histogram, Guide Lines (3 patterns), Center Marker, Highlight display (Still image / motion picture), Zebra pattern (Still image / motion picture)
- DIRECTION DETECTION FUNCTION
- Direction Detection Function Yes
- FUNCTION BUTTON
- Fn1, Fn2, Fn3, Fn4, Fn5, Fn6, Fn7, Fn8, Fn9, Fn10 Wi-Fi / Q.MENU / Preview / One Push AE / Touch AE / Level Gauge / Focus Area Set / Zoom Control / 1 Shot RAW+JPG / 1 Shot Spot Metering / Cursor Button Lock / Photo Style / Aspect Ratio / Picture Size / Quality / AFS/AFF / Metering Mode / Burst Rate / Auto Bracket / Self Timer / Highlight Shadow / i. Dynamic / i. Resolution / HDR / Electronic Shutter / Flash Mode / Flash Adjust. / Ex. Tele Conv. / Digital Zoom / Stabilizer / Motion Pic. Set / Variable Frame Rate / Picture Mode / Synchro Scan / Time Code Display / Mic. Directivity Adjust / Color Bars / Silent Mode / Peaking / Histogram / Guide Line / Zebra Pattern / Rec Area / Video-Priority Display / Step Zoom / Zoom Speed / AF Mode/MF / Restore to Default
- PHOTO STYLE
- Still image and motion picture Standard / Vivid / Natural / Monochrome / Scenery / Portrait / Custom / Cinelike D* / Cinelike V* *When Creative Video Mode is selected.
- CREATIVE CONTROL
- Still image Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Rough Monochrome / Silky Monochrome / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy Pop / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Soft Focus / Fantasy / Star Filter / One Point Color / Sunshine
- Motion picture Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy Pop / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Fantasy / One Point Color
- CREATIVE VIDEO MODE
- Exposure Mode Program AE/ Aperture-Priority / Sutter-Priority / Manual Exposure
- Variable frame rate
- 59.94Hz MOV/FHD/100Mbps/29.97p, MP4(LPCM)/FHD/100Mbps/29.97p: / 2fps, 15fps, 26fps, 28fps, 30fps, 32fps, 34fps, 45fps, 60fps, 75fps, 90fps, 96fps / MOV/FHD/100Mbps/23.98p, MP4(LPCM)/FHD/100Mbps/23.98p: / 2fps, 12fps, 20fps, 22fps, 24fps, 26fps, 28fps, 36fps, 48fps, 60fps, 72fps, 84fps, 96fps / AVCHD/FHD/24Mbps/29.97p:2fps, 15fps, 26fps, 28fps, 30fps, 32fps, 34fps, 45fps, 60fps / AVCHD/FHD/24Mbps/23.98p:2fps, 12fps, 20fps, 22fps, 24fps, 26fps, 28fps, 36fps, 48fps, 60fps
- 50.00Hz MOV/FHD/100Mbps/25.00p, MP4(LPCM)/FHD/100Mbps/25.00p:2fps, 12fps, 21fps, 23fps, 25fps, 27fps, 30fps, 37fps, 50fps, 62fps, 75fps, 96fps / AVCHD/FHD/24Mbps/25.00p:2fps, 12fps, 21fps, 23fps, 25fps, 27fps, 30fps, 37fps, 50fps
- 24.00Hz MOV/FHD/100Mbps/24.00p, MP4(LPCM)/FHD/100Mbps/24.00p: / 2fps, 12fps, 20fps, 22fps, 24fps, 26fps, 28fps, 36fps, 48fps, 60fps, 72fps, 84fps, 96fps
- MOTION PICTURE FUNCTION
- Master pedestal level 31 steps
- Luminance level 0-255 / 16-235 / 16-255
- Synchro scan Yes
- Time code Count Up: Rec Run/Free Run selectable, Time Code Mode: Drop frame/Non-drop frame selectable (When system frequency [59.94Hz] is selected.)
- SS/Gain operation Shutter Duration/ISO / Angle/ISO / Shutter Duration/dB
- Color bars / 1kHz test tone Yes (SMPTE / EBU / ARIB) / Yes
- Cinelike gamma Cinelike D / Cinelike V
- Playback mode Normal playback, 30-thumbnail display, 12-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (Max. 16x), Slideshow (All / Picture Only / Video Only / 3D / Category Selection / Favorite, duration & effect is selectable), Playback Mode (Normal / Picture / Video / 3D Play / Category / Favorite), Location Logging, RAW Processing, Clear Retouch, Title Edit, Text Stamp, Video Divide, Time Lapse Video, Stop Motion Video, Resize, Cropping, Rotate, Rotation Display, Favorite, DPOF Print Set, Protect, Face Recognition Edit, Picture Sort, Delete Comfirmation
- IMAGE PROTECTION / ERASE
- Protection Single / Multi or Cancel
- Erase Single / Multi / All / Except Favorite
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible
- USB USB 2.0 High Speed Multi
- HDMI (**)
- Monitor-through 4:2:2 8-bit / 4:2:2 10-bit (When 4:2:2 10-bit mode is selected, it is not possible to record motion picture or still picture on the SD memory card in the camera unit.) / Auto / C4K / 4K / 1080p / Information display ON/OFF (selectable) / Automatic down-conversion (4K --> 1080p only)
- Playback microHDMI TypeD / VIERA Link, Audio: Stereo / 59.94Hz: Auto / 4K / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 480p / 50.00Hz: Auto / 4K / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p
- Audio video output Monaural Type
- Remote input φ2.5mm for remote
- External microphone input φ3.5mm for external microphone
- Headphone output φ3.5mm for headphone
- <glossary>Microphone</glossary> Stereo, Wind-cut: OFF / Low / Standard / High / AUTO
- <glossary>Speaker</glossary> Monaural
- OSD language English, Spanish
- <terms>Battery</terms> Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1860mAh) (Included) / Battery Charger
- Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 530 images with H-HS12035 / Approx. 530 images with H-FS14140
- DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 132.9 x 93.4 x 83.9mm / 5.23 x 3.68 x 3.30 in (excluding protrusions)
- Weight Approx. 560g / 19.75 oz (SD card, Battery, Body) / Approx. 480g / 16.93 oz (Body only) / Approx. 865g / 30.51 oz (SD card, Battery, H-HS12035 lens included) / Approx. 825g / 29.10 oz (SD card, Battery, H-FS14140 lens included)
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
- Operating temperature 0℃ to 40℃ (32°F to 104°F)
- Operating humidity 10% to 80％
- STANDARD ACCESSORIES
- <footnote>Software</footnote> PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.5 PE (Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8) / SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 4.1 SE (Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS X v10.5 / v10.6 / v10.7 / v10.8) / LoiLoScope (trial version) (Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8)
- Standard accessories Battery Charger (AC Cable included), Battery Pack, Body Cap, Hot Shoe Cover, USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap, DVD / Lens Cap*, Lens Hood*, Lens Rear Cap* *Included with DMC-GH4A kit and DMC-GH4H kit.
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- External flash (optional) DMW-FL580L (optional), Wireless Channel: 1ch/2ch/3ch/4ch
- Interface unit (optional) DMW-YAGH (optional)***
- AC adaptor (optional) DMW-AC10 (optional)
- External microphone (optional) DMW-MS2 (optional), Stereo/Lens Auto/Shotgun/Super Shotgun/Manual selectable)
- Battery grip (optional) DMW-BGGH3 (optional)
- Further Specifications
- NOTE * About motion picture recording. / • Motion picture can be recorded up to 29 min 59 sec depending on the recording format and the camera’s sales area. / • Use a card with SD Speed Class with "UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)" when recording motion pictures in [4K/100Mbps] [C4K/100Mbps] [FHD/100Mbps] or [FHD/200Mbps]. / • Use a card with SD Speed Class with "UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1)" or higher when recording motion pictures in [FHD/50Mbps]. / • Use a card with SD Speed Class with "Class 4" or higher when recording motion pictures in [FHD/28Mbps]. / (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.) / ** For [4K] or [C4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible". / *** The DMW-YAGH is not available in some countries or regions. / **** Firmware must be updated to the latest version 2.0.
- UPC 885170185647
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001