Bridge cameras are cameras which fill the niche between the single-lens reflex cameras (SLRs) and the point-and-shoot camera, and typically feature full manual controls over shutter speed, aperture, ISO sensitivity, colour balance and metering. Bridge cameras employ two types of electronic screens as viewfinders: The LCD and the electronic viewfinder (EVF) which distinguishes bridge cameras from consumer compact cameras.
- Canon PowerShot G3 X CameraR11,895.00
- Canon Powershot SX540 HS CameraR3,995.00
- Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) Digital CameraNow Only R15,545.00 Regular Price R22,195.00
- Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 Camera (Discontinued)R10,895.00Out of stock
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 Mark III Camera (Discontinued)R29,695.00Out of stock
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 Mark IV CameraR29,595.00