Bridge cameras are cameras which fill the niche between the single-lens reflex cameras (SLRs) and the point-and-shoot camera, and typically feature full manual controls over shutter speed, aperture, ISO sensitivity, colour balance and metering. Bridge cameras employ two types of electronic screens as viewfinders: The LCD and the electronic viewfinder (EVF) which distinguishes bridge cameras from consumer compact cameras.
- Canon PowerShot G3 X CameraPre-Order between 9 and 12 Dec 2019 for dispatch from 13 DecNow Only R10,348.65 Regular Price R11,895.00
- Canon Powershot SX540 HS CameraPre-Order between 9 and 12 Dec 2019 for dispatch from 13 DecNow Only R3,475.65 Regular Price R3,995.00
- Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ1000 II Digital CameraR15,395.00
- Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 Camera (Discontinued)R10,895.00Out of stock
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 Mark III Camera (Discontinued)R29,695.00Out of stock
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 Mark IV Camera Only 8 LeftNow Only R25,995.00 Regular Price R29,595.00