Inclusion in the Orms Directory not only increases the visibility of your website, but it also provides a platform to easily connect with and grow your client base, by providing you with quality leads and strengthening your digital footprint.
In order to pass the curating process you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You must be an active photographer with an active business website
- Not submit material of an obscene or indecent nature, or include any illigal content.
- All images must be your own
- All information submitted must be true and accurate
- The Orms Photographer Directory is not a list of photographers recommended or endorsed by Orms. Orms and non of its staff can be held responsible in any way for any grievances, disagreements or conflicts of any kind between the photographer and their client.
HOW TO SUBMIT A PROFILE
- Create a FREE account.
- Once created, click on ‘My Account’ in the top right menu, and then proceed to ‘Submit Listing’.
- Simply complete your public profile with as much information as possible. Be sure to include the very best images from your portfolio, and take note of the Image Requirements. Once you are sure you’ve included everything that’s needed, click ‘Upload Portfolio’
PROFILE REVIEW PROCESS
In order to ensure that all the entries are as accurate and relevant as possible we personally view each and every submission before adding it to the directory.
This process may take up to 48 hours for listings.