I am a photographer based in South Africa and am a proud member of the Nikon family. My groove comes from having a desire for art. My vision is fuelled with persistence and I rely largely on my creativity and the aesthetics of nature whilst behind my lens. I enjoy capturing the raw and pure moments while on my adventures and enjoy sharing my stories with you.
I believe that nature is an endless prospect of magic and wonder and I know that being outdoors refreshes and replenishes my soul. I consider myself to be a very creative, musically inclined and a social guy. I love adventuring with people who share the same passion as me and my dream is to turn my life into one epic adventure. Dreams + Imagination = Planning. This is my dream, turned into a plan:
– Lifestyle, luxury safari and wildlife photography.
– Meeting new people through travel – especially content creators.
– Positive energy with lots of creativity.
– Maintaining myself as a healthy and well-balanced individual so that my adventure can last forever.
– Offering peace, inspiring change and educating people to let nature be.
– Keeping up my proudly South African photographer status and sharing my fervour for nature and our unique heritage.
– Seeing life through an assortment of lenses.
– My camera my all-time companion coming with me on every outing.
“I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.” – E. E. Cummings
Sunshine and happiness to all of my homies who appreciate art.