- Phottix Indra500LC TTL Studio Light and Battery Pack
Phottix Indra500LC TTL Studio Light and Battery Pack
- Canon RT & Phottix Laso Triggering
- Built-In Receivers
- Supports Canon Non-Radio Flashes
- Li-Ion Battery, Charger
- Carrying Bag
- LED Modeling Light
- Runs on AC or Battery Power
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
High Speed Sync
With the Phottix Indra500LC TTL’s High Speed Sync function photographers can shoot at higher sync speeds* allowing wider apertures while still being able to control ambient light. In manual mode the Indra500LC offers 8 stops of power adjustments - from full power to 1/128 in 1/3rd stop increments. With Stroboscopic Mode, the Phottix Indra can be used for special effect and creative shooting with flash frequency of 1-100HZ and flash counts of 1-100 times.
The Phottix Indra500LC TTL has the power and control of the Canon RT and Phottix Laso triggering systems built-in. Switchbetween TTL and Manual modes, adjust EV and manual power levels and use high speed sync, all from the Canon ST-E3, compatible Canon RT Speedlites and the Phottix Laso Transmitter - no extra hardware is needed.
Supports older Canon non-RT flashes
One of the best things of the Phottix Laso Triggering system is it’s ability to incorporate older non-radio Canon flashes into your workflow. There’s no need to set aside your 580 EXII – add a Phottix Laso Receiver and have the ability to control and trigger it, and add it your other Canon RT-enabled flashes – and the Phottix Indra500 LC.
A 500W Studio Light Compatible with Canon’s RT flash system
Phottix Laso System launched a year ago to much industry buzz and acclaim. It provided something sorely lacking in the Canon RT flash system – backwards compatibility with legacy non-RT-flashes.
Phottix’s is continuously developing new user-friendly products that provide efficient and innovative solutions to photographers and is proud to announce another industry first – a Phottix Laso and Canon RT compatible version of the award-winning Phottix Indra500. The Indra500LC offers Phottix Laso and Canon RT system users another tool in their lighting arsenal.
Fully compatible with the Phottix Laso and Canon RT ETTL System
- Control and trigger the Indra500LC directly from the Phottix Laso Transmitter, Canon ST-E3, compatible Canon RT-enabled Speedlites.Empower Canon Speedlites with a more powerful Big Brother: Take lighting to the next level.
- Augment the power of Canon Speedlites with the Indra500LC, featuring 500W/s of power, high speed sync up to 1/8000s and remote control and triggering.
- Indra500LC TTL Studio Light
- 3.5m Power Cable
- Battery Pack (5000mAh)
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- Shoulder Strap
- USB User Manual
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001