Rode Classic II Limited Edition Valve Condenser Microphone
The Rode Classic II Limited Edition vintage-voiced valve microphone commemorates 15 years of quality classic sound with this limited edition, custom version of the coveted Rode Classic II.
- Limited Edition Commemorative Design
- Only 500 Produced World Wide
- Custom Black Finish
- Jensen 6072 Twin Triode Valve
- Custom Inscription on Microphone Body
- Variable Omni, Cardioid & Figure 8
- Switchable High Pass Filter
- Switchable Pad
The Rode Classic II Limited Edition vintage-voiced valve microphone commemorates 15 years of quality classic sound with this limited edition, custom version of the coveted Rode Classic II. The Classic II Limited features a Jensen 6072 twin triode valve and a custom matte black finish with "15 Years of Classic Sound" proudly etched onto the microphone's brass body.
Variations of omni-directional, cardioid and figure of 8 polar patterns are all user switchable on the Classic II's dedicated power supply. A 2-position high pass filter switch eliminates low frequency noise and proximity effect @ 20Hz in -15dB and -21dB octaves.
In addition the Classic II Limited features a 2-position -10dB and -20dB pad switch for increasing headroom while capturing transient peaks. Its custom storage case and included mounts also feature a black finish. The Classic II Limited is a viable solution for vocals and instruments in professional and project studio environments.
- 6072 Valve and Custom Jensen Transformer: The combination of tube warmth and solid state output technology result in warm, vintage audio quality with low noise floor.
- Multiple Polar Patterns: Nine variations of cardioid, omni-directional and figure-eight patterns are user switchable.
- Switchable High Pass Filter: The Classic II Limited features a low-frequency roll off switch at 20Hz. Users can switch between 15dB and 21dB Octaves.
- Switchable Pad: 2-position -10dB and -20dB pad switch provides added headroom when capturing transient signals.
In The Box
In The Box
- Power Supply
- SM2 Shock Mount
- RM2 Stand Adapter
- Flight Case
- Microphone to Power Supply Audio Cable
- Commemorative Book
Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
|Polar Pattern||Switchable Omnidirectional / Cardioid / Figure-8 in nine steps|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Max. Output Level||2.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-37.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (14.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||131dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Power Requirements||Dedicated Power Supply|
|Output Impedance||200 ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR-male|
|Pad||-10dB and -20dB|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||High Pass Filter: -15dB & -21dB @ 20Hz|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||201 x 65 x 65mm|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001