- Roland XS-84H 8x4 Multi-Format AV Matrix Switcher
Roland XS-84H 8x4 Multi-Format AV Matrix Switcher
The Roland XS-84H is a much powerful Multi-Format AV Matrix Switcher that allows you to output to many more devices as it now features 8 inputs and 4 outputs that’s specifically designed for fixed installations requiring high-quality integrated video and audio conversion and switching. The version 3.0 interface introduces a variety of powerful features for live events and enhanced audio matrixing. This system allows you to have full control of video and audio that is flexible enough to meet the various needs of conference rooms, live presentations, classrooms and events.
- Switch up to 8 HDMI / Analog Sources
- 8x HDMI Inputs
- 8x RGB/Component/S-Video/Composite DB15
- 4 HDMI and 4 HDBaseT Outputs
- Resolutions up to WUXGA and 1080p
- Built-In Scalers
- 8 Stereo Line Inputs (2 Mic Compatible)
- Built-In AD/DA Conversion
- 16 Channel Digital Audio Mixer
- S-232C, Network, iPad Control Support
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
Main Features of the Roland XS-84H
- Seamless switching
- Built-in PGM/PST mode for confident switching
- Scaling guide view feature
- Enhanced control of settings of PinP windows in multi-mode
- Stabilized video output when switching modes
- Matrix configuration for the audio mixer
- Expanded lock-out functions
- Support for maximum resolution of WUXGA and 1080p 8 digital inputs and 8 analog inputs 2, 3 or 4 outputs according to the application
- Accommodate HDMI/HD component/RGB/composite/S-video and audio inputs
- Built–in scalers and video processor enable split-picture and compositing function
- Dissolve transition and PGM/PST mode in Version 2.0 is ideal for live events
- 16ch stereo digital audio mixer with 8 HDMI inputs and 8 analog inputs
- Direct control via the iPad application XS-80 Remote
Digital and Analog Inputs
The Roland XS-84H features eight video inputs that passes DVI signals, it also enables switching for all analog signal formats including RGB, composite, component and S-video.
This system is equipped with EDID emulation that enables HDMI and RGB signals, managing EDID information between the display and HDMI source to ensure a stable system environment for HDMI. The near instant video switching can be achieved within 0.2 seconds, although HDCP is enabled.
Video Signals can be flipped Vertically and Horizontally or 90 Degrees
This combination with the built-in scaling, enables creative cropping and orienting of the video possible.
Switching and Mixing of Audio Inputs with EQ and Dynamics
The advanced audio mixer that’s been incorporated enables switching and mixing of audio inputs with EQ and dynamics processing on every input. The analog audio inputs and embedded HDMI audio inputs allows you to create audio mixes. The resultant mic can be embedded back into the HDMI/HDBaseT output as well as analog audio outputs.
Compositing and Multi-Screen
The Roland XS-84H AV Matrix Switcher includes internal scalers to scale individual HDMI, HD component, RGB, composite and D-video inputs and even mix inputs of different resolutions to a common output. Each of the outputs can be in their particular format and display.
Resolutions up to WUXGA/1080p
The input and output both supports resolutions up to WUXGA/1080p. Deinterlacing interlaced video for output as a progressive signal can also be achieved.
Within in the XS series and this specific system, the Roland XS-84H features a video processor that allows composition of the video signal and split-picture in variety of productions. Dissolving transition can also be achieved in Version 2.0. However, you cannot change the output format separately when using the composition function.
Digital Audio Effects
Equipped with high-quality audio effects and built-in equalizers – you can balance frequencies and even eliminate feedback. Each input has a compressor which enables ducking and a lip-sync delay.
- Roland XS-84H 8x4 Multi-Format AV Matrix Switcher
- AC Power Cord
- 5 x Rubber Feet
- 12 x Euroblock Plug
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001