Rollei City Traveler Carbon Fiber Tripod Titanium
The Rollei City Traveler Tripod is an extremely light and compact carbon fiber tripod with a total weight of 799 g, making it perfect for traveling. With a maximum working height of 130,5 cm and a folded length of 38 cm – it helps you to capture the most perfect and sharp photographs during the day or at night especially if you doing long exposure shots, landscape photography, portraits, panoramic photography or when recording video to achieve stable video footage. Top highlights of the Rollei City Traveler include a twist lock/quick release mechanism that allows you to assemble and disassemble the tripod within 9 seconds, ball-shaped head that allows you to make use of the panoramic function, a reversible central column for micro and macro photography. This tripod is suitable for all amateurs and professional photographers and allows you to attach any DSLM cameras, action cameras and 360-degree cameras with a maximum payload of 5kg.
- Super light Carbon tripod with a total weight of 799 g and a max. height of 130,5 cm
- Folded length 38 cm – put it into a backpack and off you go!
- Dynamic and perfectly processed lightweight design
- Set up within 9 seconds thanks to the twist lock
- Incl. ball head with panoramic function (Arca-Swiss compatible)
- Slip-resistant rubber feet grant sharp and vibration-free pictures
- Reversible center column for macro shots
- Hook at the bottom of the center column to attach a counterweight for more stability
- Compact travelling tripod for travel photography and city trips
- Max. Load Capacity: 5 kg