Rollei City Traveler XL Carbon Fiber Tripod Titanium
With an extremely lightweight and high-quality carbon construction, the Rollei City Traveler XL Tripod Titanium is the perfect solution to take wherever you travel – helping you to get those perfect steady shots without any blur to the image, stable video footage, long exposure photographs, panorama photographs which isn’t that easy when shooting handheld. The tripod features a twist lock mechanism that allows you to assemble and disassemble it very quickly within 10 seconds, which is ideal for amateurs and professional photographers; a ball head that allows you to do panoramic photography; a slip-resistant rubber feet that grant sharp and vibration-free pictures and a hook at the bottom of the center column that allows you to attach a counterweight for extra stability.
This tripod is suitable for the use of system cameras (DSLM) and lenses, action cameras, smartphones and even 360-degree cameras with a maximum working height of 156cm and folds in as small as 42cm, with a maximum payload of 8kg.
- Super light Carbon tripod with a total weight of 1115 g and a max. height of 156 cm
- Folded length 42 cm – put it into a backpack and off you go!
- Dynamic and perfectly processed lightweight design
- Set up within 10 seconds thanks to the twist lock
- Incl. ball head with panoramic function (Arca-Swiss compatible)
- Slip-resistant rubber feet grant sharp and vibration-free pictures
- Separable and reversible center column for macro shots
- Hook at the bottom of the center column to attach a counterweight for more stability
- Compact travelling tripod for travel photography and city trips
- Max. Load Capacity: 8 kg