Samyang 12mm T2.2 NCS CS Cine Lens (APS-C Sony E Mount)
The Samyang 12mm T2.2 NCS CS lens for Sony E mount is a short cropped sensor (APS-C) ultra-wide angle lens designed for video recording. The lens features follow-focus gear rings, decoupled aperture, and a ultra-wide 12mm focal length to capture expansive scenes.
Optical quality is excellent thanks to one hybrid aspherical lens(H-ASP), one glass aspherical lens(AS), three low-dispersion glass lenses (ED), and nano coated optics.
The lens is designed for cropped sensor APS-C and Super 35mm Sony E mount cameras.
- 12mm APS-C cropped Sony E mount lens
- Fast maximum aperture of T2.2
- 8-bladed circular aperture for pleasant out of focus bokeh
- One hybrid aspherical lens(H-ASP), one glass aspherical lens(AS), and three low-dispersion glass lenses (ED) greatly minimises aberrations
- Nano coated optics greatly reduces internal reflections to minimise flare and ghosting.
- Standard follow focus gearing
- Decoupled aperture
- Aluminium constructed body
- Petal Shaped lens hood
- Large & easy to read markings
- Minimum focus distance of 20cm