Samyang 135mm F2 ED UMC Lens with AE Chip (Nikon)
The Samyang 135mm F2 ED UMC is a full frame telephoto prime lens with a bright f/2 maximum aperture. A built in CPU / electronic circuit allows for full control of exposure parameters and enables i-TTL flash and meta data communication.
A lens construction of 11 lenses in 7 groups, with 1 aspherical element and Ultra Multi Coated (UMC) lenses provides improved light transmission, suppresses ghosting and flares, and reduces aberrations.
This lens model features a full-frame F mount to make it compatible with Nikon's FX full-frame and DX cropped sensor DSLR cameras
- 135mm Full Frame manual focus lens
- Fast maximum aperture of f/2
- A circular 9 blade aperture provides pleasant of of focus bokeh
- An aspherical element reduces aberrations
- Multi coated optics minimises flares and ghosting
- A smooth dampened focus ring provides enhanced manual focus control
- Close minimum focus distance of 80cm
- Supplied with a detachable lens hood and a soft lens bag
- A built in CPU / electronic circuit allows for full control of exposure parameters and enables i-TTL flash and meta data communication.