Samyang 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens with AE Chip (Nikon)
The Samyang 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC is an ultra wide-angle full frame manual focus lens. The lens features a swift maximum aperture of f/2.8; and a complex lens construction that includes three high refractive index elements, two ED element an aspherical hybrid element, and aspherical glass element helps to ensure that images are sharp and artifact free. A built in CPU / electronic circuit allows for full control of exposure parameters and enables i-TTL flash and meta data communication.This lens model features a full-frame F mount to make it compatible with Nikon's FX full-frame and DX cropped sensor DSLR cameras.
- Provides a 115.7 degree field of view on full frame cameras
- An array of special elements including three high refractive index elements, two ED elements, one aspherical hybrid element, and one aspherical glass element reduces aberrations
- Multi coated optics minimises flares and ghosting
- A smooth dampened focus ring provides enhanced manual focus control
- A built in CPU / electronic circuit allows for full control of exposure parameters and enables i-TTL flash and meta data communication.
4 Other customers have inquired about this product