Samyang 14mm T3.1 ED AS IF UMC II Cine Lens (Full Frame Canon EF-Mount)
The Samyang 14mm T3.1 lens for Canon EF-mount is a super-wide angle lens designed for video recording. The lens covers a full 35mm frame and features follow-focus gear rings and a decoupled aperture. Optical quality is great thanks to three high refractive index elements, Two ED elements, an aspherical hybrid element, an aspherical glass element, and Ultra Multi Coatings.The lens's wide 14mm focal length and full frame coverage will enable users to capture vast scenery such as landscapes, architecture, interiors, and other wide-angle subjects.The lens can be mounted on all EF and EF-s mount Canon Cinema, DSLR, and camcorder cameras; and will not vignette due to its full frame coverage.
- 14mm Full Frame Canon EF mount lens
- Swift maximum aperture of T3.1
- Three high-refractive and extra low dispersion lenses (HR ED), one hybrid aspherical lens (H-ASP), and one glass aspherical lense minimises aberrations
- Ultra multi coated optics greatly reduces internal reflections to minimise flare and ghosting.
- Standard follow focus gearing
- Decoupled aperture
- Aluminium constructed body
- Petal Shaped lens hood
- Large & easy to read markings
- Minimum focus distance of 28cm
1 Other customers have inquired about this product