Samyang 24mm F1.4 ED AS IF UMC (Canon)
The Samyang 24mm F1.4 ED AS IF UMC is a full frame 24mm focal length prime lens with a bright and fast f/1.4 maximum aperture. The lens boasts exceptional optical quality from a lens construction of 13 elements in 12 groups, of which 4 are low-dispersion glass (ED), and 2 aspherical. Additionally, Ultra Multi Coated (UMC) optics provides improved light transmission, and suppresses ghosting and flares. The focal length makes the lens ideal for a variety of wide angle subjects such as landscape, street, and architecture.
This lens model features a full-frame EF mount to make it compatible with Canon's full-frame and cropped sensor DSLR cameras.
- 24mm Full Frame lens
- Fast maximum aperture of f/1.4
- A circular 8 blade aperture provides pleasant of of focus bokeh
- An array of special elements including three high refractive index elements, four ED elements, and two aspherical elements reduces aberrations
- Multi coated optics minimises flares and ghosting
- A smooth dampened focus ring provides enhanced manual focus control
- Short minimum focus distance of 25cm
- Supplied with detachable petal shaped lens hood and a soft lens bag
- Internal focus, no front element movement when focusing.