Samyang 24mm T1.5 ED AS IF UMC II Cine Lens (Full Frame Canon EF-Mount)
The Samyang 24mm T1.5 UMC II lens for Canon EF-mount is a wide angle lens designed for video recording. The lens covers a full 35mm frame and features follow-focus gear rings and a decoupled aperture. The lens features a super-fast maximum aperture of T1.5 for exceptional low light performance; and optical quality is great thanks to four extra-low dispersion elements, two aspherical elements, and Ultra Multi Coatings.
The lens can be mounted on all EF and EF-s mount Canon Cinema, DSLR, and camcorder cameras; and will not vignette due to its full frame coverage.
- 24mm Full Frame Canon EF mount lens
- Super-fast maximum aperture of T1.5
- 8-bladed circular aperture for pleasant out of focus bokeh
- Four extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements greatly minimises aberrations
- Ultra multi coated optics greatly reduces internal reflections to minimise flare and ghosting.
- Standard follow focus gearing
- Decoupled aperture
- Aluminium constructed body
- Petal Shaped lens hood
- Large & easy to read markings
- Minimum focus distance of 25cm