Samyang 50mm T1.5 AS UMC Cine Lens (Full Frame Canon EF-Mount)
The Samyang 50mm T1.5 AS UMC II lens for Canon EF-mount is a short telephoto angle lens designed for video recording. The lens covers a full 50mm frame and features follow-focus gear rings and a decoupled aperture. A fast 50mm prime is one of the most versatile lenses as it provides an angle of field of view similar to the human eye; and features benefits such as exceptional low light performance, exceptional depth of field control, and almost no distortion. Optical quality is great thanks to one glass aspherical lens (ASP) ,one hybrid aspherical lens (H-ASP), and Ultra Multi Coatings.The lens can be mounted on all EF and EF-s mount Canon Cinema, DSLR, and camcorder cameras; and will not vignette due to its full frame coverage.
- 50mm Full Frame Canon EF mount lens
- Super-fast maximum aperture of T1.5
- 8-bladed circular aperture for pleasant out of focus bokeh
- Two high refractive index elements and one aspherical element minimises aberrations
- Ultra multi coated optics greatly reduces internal reflections to minimise flare and ghosting.
- Standard follow focus gearing
- Decoupled aperture
- Aluminium constructed body
- Petal Shaped lens hood
- Large & easy to read markings
- Minimum focus distance of 45cm
2 Other customers have inquired about this product