Samyang 85mm F1.4 ED AS IF UMC Lens with AE Chip (Nikon)
The Samyang 85mm F1.4 ED AS IF UMC is a full frame 85mm focal length prime lens with a bright and super fast f/1.4 maximum aperture. The lens is the ideal companion for portrait and street photography as it provides a short telephoto reach, while the super-fast aperture and telephoto characteristics emphasises your subject by compressing the background. A built in CPU / electronic circuit allows for full control of exposure parameters and enables i-TTL flash and meta data communication.A lens construction of 9 elements in 7 groups, with 1 aspherical element and Ultra Multi Coated (UMC) lenses provides improved light transmission, suppresses ghosting and flares, and reduces aberrations.This lens model features a full-frame F mount to make it compatible with Nikon's FX full-frame and DX cropped sensor DSLR cameras
- 85mm Full Frame lens
- Fast maximum aperture of f/1.4
- A circular 8 blade aperture provides pleasant of of focus bokeh
- An aspherical element reduces aberrations
- Multi coated optics minimises flares and ghosting
- A smooth dampened focus ring provides enhanced manual focus control
- Minimum focus distance of 1m
- Supplied with a detachable lens hood and a soft lens bag
- Internal focus, no front element movement when focusing.
- A built in CPU / electronic circuit allows for full control of exposure parameters and enables i-TTL flash and meta data communication.
2 Other customers have inquired about this product