Samyang XP 14mm f/2.4 Lens (Nikon)
The Samyang XP 14mm f/2.4 is an ultra wide-angle full frame manual focus lens that forms part of Samyang's/Rokinin's new premium XP/SP lens range. The lens features exceptional ocptics with resolving power of 50 megapixels, making the lens 8K video ready.A super-fast maximum aperture of f/2.4; and a complex lens construction that includes three high refractive index elements, two ED elements, an aspherical hybrid element, and two aspherical glass elements helps to ensure that images are sharp, clear, and artifact free.This lens model features a full-frame F mount to make it compatible with Nikon's full-frame FX and cropped sensor DX DSLR cameras.
- Provides a 115.7 degree field of view on full frame cameras.
- A super-fast maximum aperture of f/2.4 provides spectacular low light performance and depth of field control.
- An array of special elements including three high refractive index elements, two ED elements, an aspherical hybrid element, and two aspherical glass elements reduces aberrations.
- Multi coated optics minimises flares and ghosting.
- A smooth dampened focus ring provides enhanced manual focus control.
- Exceptional resolving power of 50 megapixels.
- 9-bladed circular aperture for pleasant bokeh
- Durable aluminium alloy construction.
- A built-in petal-shaped lens hood blocks stray light from reaching the lens
- Minimum focus distance of 28cm