Sandisk Extreme II SSD 480GB
Blaze through your day and stay ahead of deadlines while extending the life of your PC with the SanDisk Extreme II Solid State Drive (SSD).
- Exceptional read/write speeds for enhanced multimedia performance
- 480GB Storage Capacity
- Solid-state architecture resists wear and data corruption
- Quiet operation
- Low power consumption
Exceptional Speeds for Enhanced Performance
Featuring SanDisk's cutting-edge solid-state architecture, the SanDisk Extreme II SSD can achieve sequential read speeds of up to 550MB/s**. It can also provide quick file transfers during video editing and data backup, thanks to the exceptional 510MB/s sequential write speed; and it delivers random read/write speeds of up to 95K/78K input/output operations per second (IOPS), enabling quicker data access. Your computer will boot up in seconds, load programs quickly, and blow through the most demanding next-gen games.
Smoother Gaming Experiences and Faster Multimedia Play
The SanDisk Extreme II SSD provides hiccup-free, smooth gaming with faster loading and quicker multimedia playback. Videos, programs, and anything else stored on the SSD will load faster, saving time and increasing productivity.
Reliable Design Extends Your Computer's Lifecycle
Unlike traditional hard disk drives (HDDs), the SanDisk Extreme II SSD has no moving parts, minimizing physical wear and tear. The drive is rated at 2.0M hours mean time before failure (MTBF)**.The SanDisk Extreme II SSD is designed to withstand shock and vibration giving it an additional layer of protection.
Low Power Consumption for Quiet and Cool Operation
The SanDisk Extreme II SSD uses much less energy than a traditional HDD**, placing less of a burden on your computer's power supply and cooling system. This SSD also runs more quietly than a hard drive, reducing your computer's total noise output.
Generous Storage Space
Available in capacities of up to 480GB, the SanDisk Extreme II SSD has enough room to store your entire collection of games and programs. It also provides plenty of space for backing up important personal data, such as photos, videos, and scanned documents.
The SanDisk Extreme II Solid State Drive is compatible with SATA 6Gb/s motherboards and is backward compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and SATA 1.5Gb/s.
In The Box
In The Box
Sandisk Extreme II SSD 480GB
- Storage capacity: 480 GB
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 3.96 x 0.28 in. (69.85mm x 100.5mm x 7.0 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -67ºF to 185ºF (-55ºC to 85ºC)
- Interface: SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbit/s)
- Shock: Resistant up to 1500 G @ 0.5 m/sec
- Vibration (Operating/Non-operating) : 5 gRMS, 10-2000 HZ / 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ
- Power Consumption (active): 0.22w
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001