Canon CP1200 Selphy Wireless Compact Photo Printer
The SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer is so much fun to use, you'll want to take it everywhere with you...and you can! Thanks to it's compact design, optional battery and multiple ways to print wirelessly, you can print just about anywhere. But there is more to it than that. It's actually fun to print with the SELPHY CP1200. You can print on postcard size paper, label size, Square, and even 8 small little stickers at a time. And before you print you can even dress up your photos with fun borders and effects. Do you ever need a picture for an ID or passport? Don't go to the convenience store, just print your favorite picture of yourself. The SELPHY CP1200 has 43 built-in ID sizes so you can print just the right size for your needs. On top of all this, you can print to the SELPHY CP1200 however you want, AirPrint, Canon PRINT app for Android, iOS and Windows RT, wirelessly from your computer, wired via USB, Camera or USB memory cards...the list goes on. The point is that is has never been more convenient, fun or easy to print your favorite photos whenever you want to
Dedicated WiFi button to get you set up and ready to print even faster than before! Just the perfect combination. Each SELPHY ink and paper kit comes with exactly enough of each to print 18, 36, or 54 photos. No waste, no worries. Dye-sublimation technology uses heat to transfer ink to paper, reproducing approximately 16.8 million colors for amazing pictures in both color and black & white. Easily print your favorite Facebook and Instagram memories right from your smartphone or tablet with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app. Print a photo in just 47 seconds and share them for generations! Photos printed from your SELPHY will be water-resistant and last up to 100 years.
- 2.7" Tilt-up LCD: Easily view, select and edit your images for simple, computer-free printing with this adjustable full-color display.
- Print gorgeous edge-to-edge, borderless photos in credit card and postcard sizes.
- Portrait Image Optimize optimally corrects images where subjects or faces appear dark due to strong backlighting.
- Images can be automatically corrected for red-eyes in flash photos and enhanced for superb prints.
- Easily print from your compatible iOS, Android and Windows RT devices with our free downloadable app.2
- WIFI®: Built-in Wireless allows you to print wirelessly from just about anywhere in the house.3
- Don't feel like using a computer? No problem. Just insert a compatible memory card4 into the built-in card slot, or a USB Flash Drive into the USB port, select images on the LCD display, and print!
- AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - no drivers needed
- The optional NB-CP2LH is your path to truly portable printing power with up to 54 prints on a single charge!
- Of course you can also plug a USB cable into your computer for standard wired printing.
In The Box
In The Box
Main Unit Specs
|Printer Type||Compact Photo Printer|
|Features||Borderless/Bordered, Brightness Correction, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app3, Color Adjustment, Cropping, Date Print, DPOF7, ID Photo Print, Index Print, Image Optimize (Scene Detection, Brightness correction), Layout Print (Fixed Size, 1-up/2-up/4-up/8-up/2-up Fixed Size/Index,Shuffle), My Colors, PictBridge, Portrait Image Optimize, Reprinting, Smooth Skin, Wireless Printing1, 2.7" Tilt-up LCD, 16 Multi-Language UI, Optional Battery, Red-Eye Correction, Power Save, Anti-theft Wire Lock Slot|
|Print Speed (up to)||Color:Postcard Size Borderless Photo5,8: 47 seconds
Color:Card Size Photo5,8: 39 seconds
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:300 x 300 dpi:256 Levels Per Color|
|OS Compatibility||Windows:10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Mac:11, Mac OS® X v10.8 - 10.11.x
Mobile Operating Systems:
iOS®, Android, Windows RT12, and Amazon Fire devices13
|Standard Interfaces||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)
PictBridge (USB & Wireless LAN)9
Hi-Speed USB (Cable not included)
USB Flash Memory
|Paper Sizes||Card Size (2.1" x 3.4"), Postcard (3.9" x 5.8"), L Size (3.5" x 4.7") , Square Label (2.0" x 2.0")|
|Output Tray Capacity||18 Sheets - Standard Paper Tray|
|Physical Dimensions||7.1"W x 5.4"D x 2.5"H|
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.14|
|Memory Card||SD Memory CardTM
SDHC Memory CardTM
SDXC Memory CardTM
microSD Memory CardTM
microSDHC Memory CardTM
microSDXC Memory CardTM
miniSD Memory CardTM
miniSDHC Memory CardTM
SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Printer Driver
1) Based on accelerated dark storage testing by Canon under controlled lighting, temperature and humidity conditions. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of the prints; results may vary depending on printed images, display/storage conditions and environmental factors.
2) Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability or a camera that supports DPS over IP. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
3) Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint- enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported. Requires a Windows RT compatible device and the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store.
4) Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ Memory Card, SDXC™ Memory Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card, and MicroSDXC™ Card
5) AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001