Sennheiser EW112P G3 Wireless Portable Microphone System
The Sennheiser EW112-p G3 Wireless Portable Microphone System is intended for portable wireless operation, such as video and field recording applications.
This camera-mountable system includes a UHF diversity receiver, bodypack transmitter and ME2 lavalier microphone. The SK100 G3 bodypack transmitter and EK100 G3 receiver synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button.
An optional rechargeable battery pack allows you to charge batteries while they remain inside. The receiver includes the CA2 shoe mount adapter, for easy installation onto a camera shoe. A back-lit display allows for easy operation under dimly-lit conditions and its user friendly menu makes operation quick and easy. The EW112-p G3 is very well suited for video shoots of all kinds, ENG applications and field recording.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
In The Box
In The Box
- EK100 G3 UHF Diversity Receiver
- SK100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
- ME2 Omni Lavalier Mic
- CL 1 Jack Cable
- CL 100 XLR Cable
- CA 2 Camera Shoe Adapter
- 4 x AA Batteries
|Type of System||Camera-Mountable, Diversity UHF Wireless Lavalier Mic System|
|RF Carrier Frequency Range||A / 516 - 558 MHz|
|Approx. Working Range||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Overall Frequency Response||25Hz - 18kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||> / - 110dBA|
|# Of Channels||1680
20 Channel Banks, 1 Fixed Bank, 12 Factory Preset Channels Each
|# Of Simultaneous Systems||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Type of Receiver||EK100 Portable Diversity Receiver|
|Type of Outputs||1/8" (3.5mm) Mini|
|Battery Type/Approx. Life||AA Batteries 1.5V x2|
|Display||Back-lit LCD Display|
|Mounting Options||CA2 Shoe Mount Adapter (Included)|
|Antenna Type||BNC Type x2|
|Dimensions||82 x 64 x 25mm|
|Type of Transmitter||SK100 Bodypack Transmitter|
|Type of Input Connector||Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini|
|Type of Microphone||ME2 Lavalier Microphone|
|Interchangeable Mic Heads||Not Applicable|
|Battery Type/Approx. Life||AA 1.5V Batteries x2 (8 Hours Typ.)|
|Mute Switch||Programmable Mute Function|
|Antenna Type||1/4 Wave|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||82 x 64 x 25mm|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001